Fox News getting more desperate

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Its been a bad couple of weeks for Mitt Romney made even worse with the latest Pew poll on issues and battleground state numbers. Decided to turn on Fox and Friends this morning while getting ready for work to see how they would handle it. Here's what I got in about 15 min.

Report exhonerated Eric Holder for blame in Fast and Furious and indicated no coverup.

Fox News spin: Darrell Issa says despite report Holder still to blame (even though program started under Bush.)

Dinesh DeSouza on his hit piece move about Obama

US Postal Service can't balance its books.

Bitching that Obama went on Letterman and doesn't have time to meet with Isreals PM.

No stories on Romney just all Obama hate. It gave me a chuckle.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
You should have seen John Stewuart last night. He was ripping into them even harder than normal in trying to spin Romneys 47% gaffe.

Was calling it <Announcer Voice>CHAOS ON MT BULLSHIT!

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Its been a bad couple of weeks for Mitt Romney made even worse with the latest Pew poll on issues and battleground state numbers. Decided to turn on Fox and Friends this morning while getting ready for work to see how they would handle it. Here's what I got in about 15 min.

Report exhonerated Eric Holder for blame in Fast and Furious and indicated no coverup.

Fox News spin: Darrell Issa says despite report Holder still to blame (even though program started under Bush.)

Dinesh DeSouza on his hit piece move about Obama

US Postal Service can't balance its books.

Bitching that Obama went on Letterman and doesn't have time to meet with Isreals PM.

No stories on Romney just all Obama hate. It gave me a chuckle.

Well if you are going to go with the PEW poll at 8% then I am going to go with Gallup at 1%. Turn over to MSNBC and the whole hour of Rachel Madcow wasn't about how bad things are with our embassies overseas and the economy, it's about what Romney is saying. And ya, if someone has ttime to go on Letterman, they have time to meet with the PM of Israel.

nextJin

Golden Member
Apr 16, 2009
Well if you are going to go with the PEW poll at 8% then I am going to go with Gallup at 1%. Turn over to MSNBC and the whole hour of Rachel Madcow wasn't about how bad things are with our embassies overseas and the economy, it's about what Romney is saying. And ya, if someone has ttime to go on Letterman, they have time to meet with the PM of Israel.

You understand we have things called phones right?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

I don't have a problem with news on the embassy in fact both are covering. I have a problem with the lies blaming Obama and their claim he was an apologist for the attackers when it came out 6 hours before the attacks.

Can't draw conclusion Obama is foriegn policy failure over this no more then you can judge Reagans FP over beruit bombing. BTW that killed 241 Marines.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Fox and all the right wing radio shows are getting downright scary! it's fun to listen to

According to the echo chamber the real enemy in america?

The LEFT WING MEDIA!

I can't wait until after the election, oh how frothy the radio guys are gonna get! its all the MEDIA's fault!!

So many problems with the GOP right now and all I can see is how the blame gets laid elsewhere (Media, Chicago style politics, George Soros, etc etc)

shira

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2005

You do understand, don't you, that we're in the middle of a political campaign? But I guess you think that Romney should be getting all the interviews and media attention, but Obama should just stick to doing Presidential things.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Fox and all the right wing radio shows are getting downright scary! it's fun to listen to

According to the echo chamber the real enemy in america?

The LEFT WING MEDIA!

I can't wait until after the election, oh how frothy the radio guys are gonna get! its all the MEDIA's fault!!

So many problems with the GOP right now and all I can see is how the blame gets laid elsewhere (Media, Chicago style politics, George Soros, etc etc)

Yeah, Rachel Maddow forces Romney to say stupid stuff!

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Can't draw conclusion Obama is foriegn policy failure over this no more then you can judge Reagans FP over beruit bombing. BTW that killed 241 Marines.

That sure wasn't cut n run, cause St. Reagan would never have done anything like that.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Every time I force myself to a few moment's viewing of FOX to satisfy my sense of morbid curiosity, I realize more and more why there are so many angry old white men standing alone on street corners arguing politics with the nearest inanimate object they can see through their tri-focals.

lotus503

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2005
You should have seen John Stewuart last night. He was ripping into them even harder than normal in trying to spin Romneys 47% gaffe.

Was calling it <Announcer Voice>CHAOS ON MT BULLSHIT!

that was absolutely hilarious, may I sit on your lap and hear tales of way back in MAY.

HAHAHAHAHA

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012

Matt, it isn't about the time to meet Netanyahu, it's about Netanyahu knowing his place. He is the the junior partner in our relationship and as such he has no place dictating to us how we should prosecute our foreign policy or dragging us into a war of choice. No matter how much you dislike Obama, I assume if you're a patriot you would understand that.

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Love how the GOP faithful and deflecting and diverting as usual and not looking in the mirror and seeing that the problem with them is staring right back at them. Never accepting the blame means being able to continue along blissfully ignorant...

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Every time I force myself to a few moment's viewing of FOX to satisfy my sense of morbid curiosity, I realize more and more why there are so many angry old white men standing alone on street corners arguing politics with the nearest inanimate object they can see through their tri-focals.

Don't forget that Rachel Maddow also disemboweled four worthless unknown pig senators who had helped to write legislation to help veterans and then voted against it so nothing good could be done this year for them Obama could use as another bipartisan achievement. Yet, she had time to hold up four worthless pieces of scum posing as American Senators. Republicans are worthless shit and the folk who vote for them are scum in denial. How fucking brain dead do you have to be to fuck over the 1% who do our dirty work of war for love of country and kick them in the ass when they come home and can;t find jobs. Scum, there's no other word for what the new Republican has become. God Damn you assholes who vote for this worthless trash.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Matt, it isn't about the time to meet Netanyahu, it's about Netanyahu knowing his place. He is the the junior partner in our relationship and as such he has no place dictating to us how we should prosecute our foreign policy or dragging us into a war of choice. No matter how much you dislike Obama, I assume if you're a patriot you would understand that.

Agreed. Diplomacy is a dish best served with a side of little brother bitch-slapping to keep the house in good order. ;)

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
Don't forget that Rachel Maddow also disemboweled four worthless unknown pig senators who had helped to write legislation to help veterans and then voted against it so nothing good could be done this year for them Obama could use as another bipartisan achievement. Yet, she had time to hold up four worthless pieces of scum posing as American Senators. Republicans are worthless shit and the folk who vote for them are scum in denial. How fucking brain dead do you have to be to fuck over the 1% who do our dirty work of war for love of country and kick them in the ass when they come home and can;t find jobs. Scum, there's no other word for what the new Republican has become. God Damn you assholes who vote for this worthless trash.

You might want to ask that question to the Democrats that keep voting against the funding to give our troops the supplies they need in the war. Or you can just keep flinging your cute little insults.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007

No, it just shows where Obama's priorities are.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Love how the GOP faithful and deflecting and diverting as usual and not looking in the mirror and seeing that the problem with them is staring right back at them. Never accepting the blame means being able to continue along blissfully ignorant...

It's one thing when political ideas compete and compromise is reached that takes the best of two modes of thinking but it is quite a different state of affairs when one party has become insane and acts like a cancer that is willing to destroy the life of the nation so it can feed. We are either going to have to wake up to the fact that we have been infected by a dangerous disease or we will die from it. Republicans have moved from being a political party to a religion of lunatic darkness and death.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
The desperate ones are the lefties posting here in this thread. Seeing how close the polls are they realize that they're only a terrorist attack, stunning economic report or a single personal fuck-up by Obama from a Republican House, Senate and Presidency.

A lot can happen in 47 days, I hope you lefties are saying your pra.... umm .....crossing your fingers that nothing bad happens.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008

Maybe he's only patriotic when it's his guy in office. Just a thought.