Fox News dominates CNN, MSNBC

drifter106

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2004
Well, well, well.....should it be any surprise....they might want to go home and lick their wounds. People are really smelling the feces and can see what these poor cable stations are spewing. To much hate generated.....they will never acknowledge the POSITIVE effects of Trump's administration. Now that people see the truth behind all of this and unless the stations change their outlook on whats going on right now, there viewers will continue to shrink. They are not capable of presenting HONEST news.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...ngs-topping-both-networks-combined-viewership

Last edited:

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Another TDS (trump dick sucker) strikes again.

Quick! Everyone look at this one weeks numbers and not the overall trend!

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Now that people see the truth behind all of this and unless the stations change their outlook on whats going on right now, there viewers will continue to shrink. They are not capable of presenting HONEST news.
Actually, from reading the article, it seems that liberals tuned out to avoid "bad" news and MAGA nation tuned in to hear "good" news. People tune in to hear what they want to hear.

One thing I expect going forward, though, is that unless and until the substance of Mueller's report is actually made public, the Russia investigation will no longer be a lead story on ANY network.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999

It's that same stupid line of reasoning that is lame. Brittney Spears made more money than Mozart so that makes her the best. lol.

I don't watch any of it except what gets posted online.

Indus

Diamond Member
May 11, 2002
So Fox News says Fox News is #1.. that effects me.. um.. in no fucking way that I can possibly think of.

LOL.

All the OP is proving is to Trumpanzees Fox is more important than Oxygen..

Nov 29, 2006
That just shows you how many dumb people are actually around. Hence why Fox has more viewership.

1glr41.jpg

nOOky

Platinum Member
Aug 17, 2004
As usual the comments is where the real gold is at. I'm sure if I read through enough of them I'll find the old classic "grow a brain moron, your a triggered snowflake libtard. what about Obummer and Hillary?"

drifter106

Golden Member
Mar 14, 2004

That right there speaks volumes about your intelligence and/or lack of character....when I read posts like this it just makes me wonder how people like you live day to day without being miserable.

Reactions: Challenger

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
HEADLINE: According to Fox News, Fox News is better than everyone except Fox News.
A quick survey of Fox News anchors and investors along with the owner finds that Fox News is better than anyone else in the history of newsing. It is bigly great. I can't even tell you how great it is. like, wow. Fox News pats Fox News on the back for being so great.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
It's not surprising, in the same way I'm not surprised by McDonalds outselling Five Guys.

I have bad news lurker OP; you've been lured out of your shadows by the start of a process, not it's end.

I'm noticing the TDS suffering banana republicans are as quick on the premature victory lap as Trump is. Such obedient bubble dwellers. Just think of what could happen if these idiots had a fraction of the concern for conspiracy and obstruction as they did for an Oval office beej or a personal email server.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
That right there speaks volumes about your intelligence and/or lack of character....when I read posts like this it just makes me wonder how people like you live day to day without being miserable.

You know what really speaks volumes? A post history comparison.

I don't know who your 7th graders are, but their parents are getting ripped off.

Do everyone a favor, cut down on the booze and Fox intake. Think of the (7th grade) children.

whm1974

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2016
Well, well, well.....should it be any surprise....they might want to go home and lick their wounds. People are really smelling the feces and can see what these poor cable stations are spewing. To much hate generated.....they will never acknowledge the POSITIVE effects of Trump's administration. Now that people see the truth behind all of this and unless the stations change their outlook on whats going on right now, there viewers will continue to shrink. They are not capable of presenting HONEST news.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...ngs-topping-both-networks-combined-viewership
And what positive effects are there to Trump's Administration of any?

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000

So what you are saying is we have a problem with alt right white america.