Fox News CEO threatens Christie with blame

Discussion in 'Politics and News' started by GarfieldtheCat, Nov 3, 2012.

1. ivwshane

ivwshane Lifer

Oh did you have a counter example?

2. umbrella39

umbrella39 Lifer

I'm sure there are hundreds more looping in your mind. I've heard tin foil is an excellent repellent.

3. Steeplerot

Steeplerot Lifer

I wonder who they would blame if they didn't have some sleazy Orwellian propaganda outlet like Fox endlessly polishing the turd of the GOP? The dustbin of history my guess, so much for the free market taking out the trash.

4. bradley

bradley Diamond Member

Christie rid his state of illegal cap & trade (Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative) established in New Jersey.... and nine other states. Most others governors continue to pretend RGGI doesn't exist while skimming percentage points off the top of utility bills. He's proven himself the real deal.

5. sportage

sportage Diamond Member

Why are republicans soooooooo angry hateful mad already????
    Wait a few days, then go for it when you have a legitimate reason.

6. tweaker2

tweaker2 Diamond Member

Christie has shown he is his own man. Whether that works for or against him in the future is anyone's guess. But I admire the man not because he gave props to Obama for the cooperation they shared in dealing with the consequences of Sandy's damaging blows. Rather I admire him for putting his constituents first and foremost, which is exactly what his job requires in such critical and time sensitive circumstances.

7. Newbian

Newbian Lifer

They are just mad because they realize more and more are abandoning the sinking ship.

8. Doppel

Doppel Lifer

Haha, so now a governor honestly thanking a president for helping out his sate during an emergency is going to take blame? If that keeps you guys warm at night...
    Probably right; the Republicans seem to have a hobby now of nominating un-electable people.

#33 Doppel, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2012