Fox News CEO threatens Christie with blame

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
Link

Rupert Murdoch wants Christie to "re-declare" for Romney or he will be blamed for Obama's reelection. Nothing like the head of Fox News threatening Christie.

GOP policy is to not allow your own opinion I guess. And we all know how "fair and balanced" Fox is, LOL.

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Sound like a good plan to me.

Besides the Republicans should have one "News" network. The Democrats have NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and ..... are there any others?

a777pilot

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2011
Rush is not even the head of himself. Just another entertainer that thinks they are in politics. Both sides have way too many of these poseurs.

First

Lifer
Jun 3, 2002
Lol, the snipping losers are commencing the blaming right on time.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Looking for scapegoats already!

Nevermind that the Repub platform sucks, that their record in Congress sucks, that both Romney & Ryan suck-

Just Blame Christie!

At least Obama gets a little relief from their blame game....

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
You libs are ridiculous. It's pretty accurate though. Christie will take plenty of blame if he torpedoes Romney.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
You libs are ridiculous. It's pretty accurate though. Christie will take plenty of blame if he torpedoes Romney.

Yep. Righties never re-evaluate their own cherished beliefs, never look at themselves. They fail at introspection. When they fail at anything else, why, it must be somebody else's fault rather than their own.

Christie torpedoes Romney? That ship's already going down, with or without Christie...

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
Christie is riding too high on his, I'm in control of this disaster and I care about the people I represent.

"If you think right now I give a damn about presidential politics, then you don't know me"

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
Christie torpedoes Romney? That ship's already going down, with or without Christie...

Was thinking the same thing.

The best part of this whole thing is that it comes from a douchebag who runs a "news" network that constantly promotes the narrative that other networks are "biased". Can you imagine the CEO of any other news source making a comment like that?

Absolutely pathetic.

Steeplerot

Lifer
Mar 29, 2004
Poor Christie, seems he got to fat to goosestep. Now hes gonna be stomped by his own.

Last edited:

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
Yeah and Christie should.

For what, being honest about the help he received from Obama?

Obama is gaining momentum not because Christie said a couple of nice things about him. But because he's showing American voters that he's actually not all of the bad things that you and your friends have been saying for the last five years.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Obama is gaining momentum not because Christie said a couple of nice things about him. But because he's showing American voters that he's actually not all of the bad things that you and your friends have been saying for the last five years.

Amen and ditto!

Jan 25, 2011
Is the GOP really going to start saying that Romney's campaign is so bad all it takes to bring it down is one GOP governor giving the President credit for his response during a natural disaster?

If that's all it takes, Christie ain't the problem.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
I think he was gratuitous about it in a couple interviews.
No of course not.

I don't think Christie deserves anymore blame than he deserves. If Romney loses it won't be because of Christie's adoration for the president the last few days. Personally I'm not too upset about it but I can see how others won't feel the same way. He'll get blame whether he deserves it or not.

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005

Yes, because in your mind, the past two years of official and unofficial campaigning hasn't meant anything, and Christie's one honest comment ruined Romeny's chances.

Seriously, you that delusional?

GarfieldtheCat

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2005
Sound like a good plan to me.

Besides the Republicans should have one "News" network. The Democrats have NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and ..... are there any others?

You of course have proof of this vast liberal MSM conspiracy right? Right?

We will all be waiting for your proof.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Poor Christie, seems he got to fat to goosestep. Now hes gonna be stomped by his own.

Not so sure.

I think Christie is politically savvy and saw the (w)righting on the wall for Romney. So he decided to get a jump on Christie in 2016.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
Not so sure.

I think Christie is politically savvy and saw the (w)righting on the wall for Romney. So he decided to get a jump on Christie in 2016.
I think it will be a hard sell for him to get the nomination.

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
I don't think i've ever seen the CEO of a news media organization ordering a politician around like he was his personal pet before.

The GOP really is beholden to Fox News.

buckshot24

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2009
I don't think i've ever seen the CEO of a news media organization ordering a politician around like he was his personal pet before.

The GOP really is beholden to Fox News.
hahaha you guys are too much. lol