Fox News Catches John Kerry Venting over Gaza Conflict on Open Mic

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
John Kerry is the perfect secretary of state because of his speed flip-flopping skills.
Once he decides if hundreds of civilians as collateral damage are OK or not, he should tell us.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
John Kerry is the perfect secretary of state because of his speed flip-flopping skills.
Once he decides if hundreds of civilians as collateral damage are OK or not, he should tell us.
Hundreds of civilians who possibly harbored and allowed Hamas to dig tunnels and hide missles under their homes are considered innocent bystanders..hmmm

Attic

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2010
I have more respect for Kerry after seeing that.

That host on Fox is particularly bad even amongst some pretty poor company.

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
I have more respect for Kerry after seeing that.

That host on Fox is particularly bad even amongst some pretty poor company.

Chris Wallace is a very well respected journalist. One of the best anywhere.

Jimzz

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2012
Chris Wallace is a very well respected journalist. One of the best anywhere.

No, his dad was; he is not.

He rode his dads coat tale/name and the best he could do was a fox news weekend job. He said his stepfather was a bigger influence on him yet he kept his dads name for work.

Last edited:

senseamp

Lifer
Feb 5, 2006
Hundreds of civilians who possibly harbored and allowed Hamas to dig tunnels and hide missles under their homes are considered innocent bystanders..hmmm

Possibly harbored and possibly allowed is the new threshold for OK to kill civilians?

cyclohexane

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2005

Please explain how young children can be responsible for "harboring terrorists"

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
anyone who can think. oh, and wants a solid, fair interview regardless of party affiliation

dphantom has definitely drank the cool aid if he's worshipping faux news like the 2nd coming of a (fictional) GOD

master_shake_

Diamond Member
May 22, 2012
anyone who can think. oh, and wants a solid, fair interview regardless of party affiliation

i've seen his interviews... they're not great...

bill clinton and jon stewart ones really stand out

its kind of laughable to see chris try to get them on a gothca question then get completely destroyed by them.

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
i've seen his interviews... they're not great...

bill clinton and jon stewart ones really stand out

its kind of laughable to see chris try to get them on a gothca question then get completely destroyed by them.

then you are probably too young to remember his Reagan interview and Iran arms for hostages.

dphantom

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2005
dphantom has definitely drank the cool aid if he's worshipping faux news like the 2nd coming of a (fictional) GOD

not hardly, though I only watch Bret Baier regularly. He is one of the last good newsmen. Very fair. The rest of the talking heads I do not care for.

Paul98

Diamond Member
Jan 31, 2010
not hardly, though I only watch Bret Baier regularly. He is one of the last good newsmen. Very fair. The rest of the talking heads I do not care for.

LMAO... I bet you go to the onion and think it's real news

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Bret and Chris are my favorites, although Shep isn't bad either. Unfortunately the times I'm available to watch news seem to be exclusively in the talking heads time spot which are universally unwatchable. I do get to catch Red Eye occasionally on reruns, but that's humor, not news. These days my TV news is exclusively morning Headline News, which isn't bad.

As to Kerry, a big MEH. I see nothing wrong with him being frustrated and I find nothing he said to even be controversial.

Nov 30, 2006
Bret and Chris are my favorites, although Shep isn't bad either. Unfortunately the times I'm available to watch news seem to be exclusively in the talking heads time spot which are universally unwatchable. I do get to catch Red Eye occasionally on reruns, but that's humor, not news. These days my TV news is exclusively morning Headline News, which isn't bad.

As to Kerry, a big MEH. I see nothing wrong with him being frustrated and I find nothing he said to even be controversial.
I watched the show yesterday and thought that Kerry was masterful with his long answers and not letting Chris interrupt him. Chris wanted to contest many of his points as Kerry was talking, but he essentially ran out of time as they were covering so many issues. I think Chris Wallace is one of the better ones out there...he asks hard hitting questions of everyone and doesn't settle for anything less than a direct answer. He treats Democrats and Republicans the same way in this regard. He was trying to nail Cruz down as well on the illogic on his immigration policy yesterday...but essentially ran out of time there as well.

Last edited: