Fox & Friends Host Ainsley Earhardt Simply Can’t Believe People Would Question the Intel Community

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Do they realize who their network has been working for the last 4 years?? That's some funny denial shit. I guess Fox was in a coma while Trump trashed our intelligence agencies.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Do they realize who their network has been working for the last 4 years?? That's some funny denial shit. I guess Fox was in a coma while Trump trashed our intelligence agencies.

The chuds that watch them won't "get it" that's for sure.

Nov 29, 2006
while calling for the American public to place its undivided trust in the Trump administration.

lol Sure. just blindly trust everyone, especially a known liar who tells more lies than truths. What could go wrong?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Oh...that's the OTHER intelligence community, not the ones we want to believe.

WTF is she talking about? What IC? Pompeo & CENTCOM claimed official Iraqi state militias attacked their own comrades, the Iraqi army. Because evil Iranians. Or something. It's a lie so preposterous that nobody can believe they just made it up. So they bombed the militia, 200 miles away from where the incident occurred. When Iraqi demonstrators predictably assaulted the Green zone in Baghdad, they blamed Iran & killed Soliemani, because he's a bad guy.

Somebody explain to me what this has to do with our mission in Iraq, which was to fight ISIS on behalf of the Iraqi govt. Explain how anybody could be fool enough to think the Iraqi govt could put up with it.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Accept EVERYTHING TRUMP and question NOTHING TRUMP —Motto Of Fox and Friends.

It's why Trump ran as a conservative. This is what religion teaches you. Now, conservatives will say that's not true, and that religion encourages questioning ones beliefs. IMXP, questioning of these beliefs should only be done in a way that reinforces the beliefs.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
It's strange world indeed where Americans have moved so far to the right that liberals are defending the honor of the CIA against scurrilous attacks by conservatives.

Reactions: [DHT]Osiris

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
In before the Trump boot lickers descend on this thread....
Pulls up a chair and a bag of popcorn,,,,,

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Odd thing, I saw a bit on Late Night with Seth Meyers (I think or Colbert) and she was wearing the same dress and questioning whether people should believe the FBI about the Trump investigation.

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
This is the same intelligence community that Trump labeled as wrong in pretty much every instance.

Also, if conservatives didn't have double standards, then they wouldn't have any standards at all.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

I can talk about this now, because my brother no longer produces intelligence. He changed his job at the Agency and now does indoctrination for the new recruits. One of the first things he does is take then to Arlington Cemetery to show them the graves of fallen intelligence agents.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
This is the same intelligence community that Trump labeled as wrong in pretty much every instance.

Also, if conservatives didn't have double standards, then they wouldn't have any standards at all.

Nope...like I said earlier in this thread, that is the "other" intelligence community, not the one we want to believe.