Found in box at moms...Star Wars stuff...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

XCLAN

Platinum Member
Mar 22, 2001
i traded about 200 action figures...gi joe an star wars for 4 professional skateboards back in 1988, wut and idiot

jcovercash

Diamond Member
Apr 24, 2001
Dang dude thats sweet, I have freind that is a fanatic about the star wars figures, and really wants some olds ones. If you decide to sell them PLEASE lmk, it would be a coll gift to give him some vintage figures :p

Nice find though. :)

Josh

bentwookie

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2002
Originally posted by: brtspears2
Whoa, what a find.

Wished I took care of my toys instead of running them into the ground.

ha, after I threw my xwing out the second story window, my mom said no more space ships,only figures.
My brother and I ending up building our own ships out of cardboard and masking tape...those lasted about a week.

schmedy

Golden Member
Dec 31, 1999
Those are all the ones like my little cousins had from Return of the Jedi, I have all the ones from Star Wars up in my parents attic, but all are in about the same shape as those there. I have no clue why my parents saved all that junk but I will let it just sit there in the odd case it is ever worth more then a couple of bucks.

WA261

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2001
man...went on ebay this morning to see what anything would be worth.....sh*t...im now bidding on $190 worth of stuff!!! GGRRRRRR

ThunderGirl

Aug 17, 2001
LOL instead of selling it you are buying more..HOW funny
rolleye.gif

Blayze

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2000
sweet...

I only have one old Star Wars figure in my collection. Its a old Darth Vader from the late 70's. He is in horrible shape too and has no cape or lightsaber.

The rest of my figures are from the mid to late 90's and I have two figures from Episode 2 (Yoda and Count Dooku). They are all still boxed. I have no ideal what Im going to do with these, since I don't plan on collecting them anymore.

WA261

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2001
i have so much sh*t...i got on this kick of collecting after ep1...i have like 6 large box's in my basement.....full.....lol...i spent so much $..then i was done.....i wish i would not have that stuff at moms....it sparked me....GGGRRRR>>>>>>>>3 more auctions to go tonight...lol...it is fun though...to see the old stuff i use to play with as a child....i want it back!! and now that i have $...i will get it... ;-)

bentwookie

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2002
just wondering how much you paid for them?, I have all that you had and bought today I even have the blue snaggletooth that came with the sears exclusive cantina set.