Found in a rundown Boston estate: Barack Obama?s aunt

Duwelon

Golden Member
Nov 3, 2004
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/t...ons/article5042571.ece

I like Drudge's headline: SPREAD WEALTH AROUND: OBAMA AUNT FOUND IN BOSTON SLUM...

Obama is a fraud. Pure and simple. He has no character. He believes in spreading the wealth, supposedly, but not his own. If his selfishness and the total fraud underneith isn't evident already, just look at what the people biologically closest to him are like and the severe lack of relationships he has with them, even his own brother in Kenya.

smashp

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2003
Wasnt she the One that called 911 to bitch about traffic and told them to F&ck off

LS8

Golden Member
Jul 24, 2008
He has a brother living in Africa as well that he doesn't speak to. The guy lives in a slum as well. I guess he is all about spreading the wealth around except to his family members.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: LS8
He has a brother living in Africa as well that he doesn't speak to. The guy lives in a slum as well. I guess he is all about spreading the wealth around except to his family members.

Half Brother that he barely knew and who said that he didn't want help from Obama.

Duwelon

Golden Member
Nov 3, 2004
Cue the intellectually devoid liberals on this forum to turn this into a "but Mccain!" and "but Bush!"... lets see how many diversionary tactics alone we can recognize.

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: sandorski
weak

Hardly. It seems well written. Also, it seems she has a bit to say after November 4th. Hmm ... can they take the President-elect off his throne if they can prove he was born in Kenya?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: Duwelon
Cue the intellectually devoid liberals on this forum to turn this into a "but Mccain!" and "but Bush!"... lets see how many diversionary tactics alone we can recognize.

You brought it up first. Expect it to happen. Nothing quite like trying to derail one's own thread?

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000

dude, you derail your own thread?

another repub meltdown in the makings?

and are you saying that Obama should be giving money to his poor aunt? And that since he isn't you conclude that he is a hypocrite?

smashp

Platinum Member
Aug 30, 2003
Originally posted by: T2T III
weak

Hardly. It seems well written. Also, it seems she has a bit to say after November 4th. Hmm ... can they take the President-elect off his throne if they can prove he was born in Kenya?

Birth certificate Still?

wow whats next. Break out photoshop and send an email to Dan Rather.

I mean your that desperate for it to stick

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: smashp
Originally posted by: T2T III
weak

Birth certificate Still?

wow whats next. Break out photoshop and send an email to Dan Rather.

I mean your that desperate for it to stick

I can see how the Obama plan would help you - being that he's willing to put a fair amount of money into education.

OrByte

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2000
Notice no liberals are touching the story with a 10' pole.

I asked you 2 questions about this story smart guy.

retrospooty

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2002
Pointless Obama bashing thread # 376... I rate this one a 3 out of a possible 10.

NEXT!

LS8

Golden Member
Jul 24, 2008
Originally posted by: retrospooty
Pointless Obama bashing thread # 376... I rate this one a 3 out of a possible 10.

NEXT!

I don't see it as bashing but why do you think it is pointless?

umbrella39

Lifer
Jun 11, 2004
Another meltdown thread with a sprinkle of feigned indignation.

These are starting to add up nicely. :thumbsup:

retrospooty

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2002

What are you talking about? No buts... So he has some broke relatives... I do too. Dont you?

What is the issue? Or are you just here to be negative?

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

NEXT!

So, we're tallying "bashing" threads now? Obama's count is 376, and McCain's is 1,376. I hardly see any disparity around here. :roll:

Duwelon

Golden Member
Nov 3, 2004
Originally posted by: OrByte
Notice no liberals are touching the story with a 10' pole.

I asked you 2 questions about this story smart guy.

Ask a question about the OP and you might get a reply, smart guy.

retrospooty

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2002
Originally posted by: LS8

NEXT!

I don't see it as bashing but why do you think it is pointless?

Pointless because there is no point. So, he has some relatives that are broke. Who doesnt, and how does this matter?

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
I hope Obama has a crazy brother like Jimmy Carter or Bill Clinton - should make those years in the White House a little more interesting.