**FOund** High School Friend.

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
:( Old high school classmate has been reported missing for the past week. Her name is Melissa Kennedy, she attends school in upstate NY (Poughkeepsie). I grew up 1 block away from her, real sweet, generous girl. I was saddened by the news of her disappearance. Please I ask for your prayers and to the family of my old classmate. For more info please visit NYScary for any updates, and here is an article and picture in Newsday

If anyone lives in the NYC area you might have heard of this, and anyone in Upstate Ny please keep this as a reminder if you by chance spot her. I really don't what to say really, I just pray she'll return home safely. :(

Find Melissa.com

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
if you have a picture or have a link to a news story with a picture it might help for the people who live in that area.

brxndxn

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2001
Eh.. Here's a bump.. but I dunno what putting a thread on AT is gonna do to help.

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Eh, i'll refrain from posting a long list of where shes is not at, to avoid upsetting anyone.

attahoova

Banned
Feb 10, 2004
Holy Crap!, I got stopped at a police barracade tonight where they handed me flyer that looked like her, they said they found a body and they needed help with info

I'll go see if it's still in my car, I'll scan it.

caitlion

Golden Member
Sep 25, 2003
:( i hate hearing stuff like this. it seems like its becoming more and more common. i hope shes ok.

Frosty3799

Diamond Member
Nov 4, 2000
Originally posted by: attahoova
Holy Crap!, I got stopped at a police barracade tonight where they handed me flyer that looked like her, they said they found a body and they needed help with info

I'll go see if it's still in my car, I'll scan it.

=-o ...

I will keep my eyes open in rochester

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: caitlion
:( i hate hearing stuff like this. it seems like its becoming more and more common. i hope shes ok.

from all the stats thats not true, its just media reports are more and more common. one of thew few things michael moore actually gets right.

ghostman

Golden Member
Jul 12, 2000
I saw the posters as well. My friends knew her from junior high school. Hope everything turns out well.

Blieb

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2000
fvck... the most heart wrenching thing about that is the sentence about how her old man's phone rang and it said "mel's phone" ... that would kill me ...

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
Walking into the local police precinct in Brooklyn recently, the father's cell phone rang.

"It said "Mel's phone calling," he said, adding that the call disconnected before he could answer.

:Q:(

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
Originally posted by: brxndxn
Eh.. Here's a bump.. but I dunno what putting a thread on AT is gonna do to help.

Every Little bit helps....I've posted another website on original post. Thanks guys any help is appreciated.

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
Good news guys, she was found :D Boy am I releived:). Thanks for your blessings.

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
Awesome news!!

:beer: Thanks man... I'm trying to hold back tears, I'll probably see her mom on my way to school tomorrow. (man Im really trying to hold back tears of joy :eek: )