Forums jumping around while scrolling

fralexandr

Platinum Member
Apr 26, 2007
www.flickr.com
When browsing the forums on mobile/android, the webpage lately has been jumping about a lot.
It might have to do with the fixed location scroll to continue banner ad (best buy?) between the menus and the forum content area? When browsing the forum content with the ad not visible(i.e. ad is above viewing area), it appears to be adjusting size or layout causing the page to jump about.

Chrome 65.0.3325.109
Android 7.0.0
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930V

Edit: woops looks like there were other threads about this a few and several months ago

Last edited:

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Browsing the forums using the Samsung Internet browser is a much better experience than doing with Chrome.

It became so unbearable I had to switch myself. It's been much better since then.

bfun_x1

May 29, 2015
When browsing the forums on mobile/android, the webpage lately has been jumping about a lot.
It might have to do with the fixed location scroll to continue banner ad (best buy?) between the menus and the forum content area? When browsing the forum content with the ad not visible(i.e. ad is above viewing area), it appears to be adjusting size or layout causing the page to jump about.

Chrome 65.0.3325.109
Android 7.0.0
Samsung Galaxy S7 SM-G930V

Edit: woops looks like there were other threads about this a few and several months ago

Yes that add was nasty. It would keep resizeing the page making it difficult to read anything. I haven't seen it today

Stryke1983

Jan 1, 2016
Same here. It's not just this ad though, it seems to be a fairly consistent theme with this website that's pushing me to the point of just leaving permanently. Why is this still going on after so long, especially when I visit other forums and never have these issues?