Former Tump aide steps down from CNN allegedly b/c he slipped abortion pill to stripper mistress in

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
So I guess we know what Dari's been up to.

Knowing how these psychopaths operate, he probably bragged to his friends, and straight up told her he did it.
Well, by that token you can also expect what they brag about to be a pack of lies.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Big dick or lots of coke. He doesn't seem to have a personality
All players suck, has been my experience. Wait till you have one in your office and you listen to his end of the conversation. Then you do wonder if women have any sense.

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
Guys, we need to focus on the right issues here. Just another example of fake news CNN employing a proven liar. Why does fake news CNN have to lie so much? Remember, CNN is fake news!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
In my experience that's one of the very few times I've found conservatives to generally tell the truth is when they brag about awful shit they've done.
In my opinion no inroads, into a more rational and tempered view like the one @interchange offered is possible, if, prior to any evidence that awful shit actually did happen you have already determined it did. It is quite dangerous, in law, to assume guilt to a single individual who simply falls into some stereotype you have settled on without proof specific to that individual. I understand this takes all the fun our of bigotry.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Guys, we need to focus on the right issues here. Just another example of fake news CNN employing a proven liar. Why does fake news CNN have to lie so much? Remember, CNN is fake news!
Pretty much all the conservative people they keep are clowns on tv mostly for entertainment purposes. There are almost no conservatives on CNN there to offer actual useful political insight

Mar 11, 2004
In my opinion no inroads, into a more rational and tempered view like the one @interchange offered is possible, if, prior to any evidence that awful shit actually did happen you have already determined it did. It is quite dangerous, in law, to assume guilt to a single individual who simply falls into some stereotype you have settled on without proof specific to that individual. I understand this takes all the fun our of bigotry.

While you're pontificating on whether or not to condemn someone because gee well you just can't know for sure (after all, unless they have drug tests showing it was in her system - which you do I hope realize literally only proves that she had such drugs in her system, it wouldn't prove that he gave them to her, let alone that he did so in such a nefarious manner; I am guessing its much much much more likely that the bragged to either this woman or a shared friend of his behavior and is the basis for this claim), I can often point to these type of people as so often (to the point of it literally forming the basis for psychological profiling) deliberately admitting to and gloating about their behavior that I needn't waste the time. See the kid that raped a passed out girl, taped it and uploaded it straight up saying it was rape in the title of the video. Or Turmp gloating. Or Weinstein. I can go on and on and on. It is an educated guess on my part, because its a known consistent behavior pattern due to their brains (medical term: "being fucked") which leads to such compulsive behavior. We know this, because its been studied. Humans are much much much more consistent in behavior than you want to believe. That's fine that you want to delude yourself. But sorry you can fuck right off with your attempt at lecturing anyone that its bigotry to merely posit that there's a high likelihood of someone with such behavior to also brag about it, and so that is likely the basis for this accusation. FYI, there's no reason to pontificate if this particular accusation will or won't hold up in court because its not even being contested in court. The accusation came out due to a completely different situation, where it will likely be dismissed as hearsay with regards to this case.

I would like an answer from you though. As, while its absolutely not an argument for dismissal, people who have behavior like this, we're finding tend to have brains that make such actions more compulsive, so you could argue that they in many ways are incapable of controlling such behavior without rigorous abstinence from any situation where such behavior might arise. But your decision to defend a recurring theme of behavior by a recurring theme of persons, well that's of your own active volition. You certainly can't claim ignorance, as I've seen you outright pontificate about deep seated thoughts on such basic human behavior. Why do you choose to defend this behavior and those like JP that are pushing that it should be tolerated and accepted even as an inherent right of men?

Mar 11, 2004

Fake news, fakenews, snake fews. I've stumbled onto a grand conspiracy. Even the Bible predicted it!

CNN, Christian No-No, they're literally the Anti-Christ!!! Look their logo even resembles a snake and a human digestive tract (its a callback to the snake tempting Adam with the Apple, and...something lies and shit!).

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
While you're pontificating on whether or not to condemn someone because gee well you just can't know for sure (after all, unless they have drug tests showing it was in her system - which you do I hope realize literally only proves that she had such drugs in her system, it wouldn't prove that he gave them to her, let alone that he did so in such a nefarious manner; I am guessing its much much much more likely that the bragged to either this woman or a shared friend of his behavior and is the basis for this claim), I can often point to these type of people as so often (to the point of it literally forming the basis for psychological profiling) deliberately admitting to and gloating about their behavior that I needn't waste the time. See the kid that raped a passed out girl, taped it and uploaded it straight up saying it was rape in the title of the video. Or Turmp gloating. Or Weinstein. I can go on and on and on. It is an educated guess on my part, because its a known consistent behavior pattern due to their brains (medical term: "being fucked") which leads to such compulsive behavior. We know this, because its been studied. Humans are much much much more consistent in behavior than you want to believe. That's fine that you want to delude yourself. But sorry you can fuck right off with your attempt at lecturing anyone that its bigotry to merely posit that there's a high likelihood of someone with such behavior to also brag about it, and so that is likely the basis for this accusation. FYI, there's no reason to pontificate if this particular accusation will or won't hold up in court because its not even being contested in court. The accusation came out due to a completely different situation, where it will likely be dismissed as hearsay with regards to this case.

I would like an answer from you though. As, while its absolutely not an argument for dismissal, people who have behavior like this, we're finding tend to have brains that make such actions more compulsive, so you could argue that they in many ways are incapable of controlling such behavior without rigorous abstinence from any situation where such behavior might arise. But your decision to defend a recurring theme of behavior by a recurring theme of persons, well that's of your own active volition. You certainly can't claim ignorance, as I've seen you outright pontificate about deep seated thoughts on such basic human behavior. Why do you choose to defend this behavior and those like JP that are pushing that it should be tolerated and accepted even as an inherent right of men?
When you take all the fun out of bigotry, 'we're finding you can see the indignation that lies beneath it. 'We're finding' that indignation is like a drug that's addictive and allows one to rape one's self. Just a heads up. When you tell people who are flogging themselves they are flogging themselves they act like their being beaten.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
Fake news, fakenews, snake fews. I've stumbled onto a grand conspiracy. Even the Bible predicted it!
The creases on a discarded lotto ticket spelt it out for them after donning a tin foil hat while standing next to a live downed powerline in a thunderstorm.