Former Trump aide Sam Nunberg called before grand jury, says he will refuse to go

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Somebody has to run cover as distraction from Trump's ridiculous morning tweet...

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Watching him on Erin Burnett Outfront...this guy is unhinged and clearly has an axe to grind. Can't trust anything he's saying. My theory--there dipshit has something in his emails that he doesn't want in the public record. Probably some weird personal shit (affair, he likes little boys, etc.) and he will do anything he can to not turn over emails.

vi edit

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 28, 1999
Yeah, this guy has been making the rounds the last couple weeks and just strikes me as a mouth breathing firebrand. Totally a perfect fit for Trump . He's a more combative Carter Page.

Not sure his strategy is going to pay off, but it's a bold move.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Somebody has to run cover as distraction from Trump's ridiculous morning tweet...

Oh but this is a beautiful thing. This guy has fingered people for collusion, apparently going to defy a federal subpoena, and is spilling more stuff than a significant number of other people. Trump should be having a stroke right now and whatever Trump tweeted is small potatoes. The bizarre little man may help to end all this nonsense, and again that's a beautiful thing.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
Anyone has his email address? Is he running his own server?

Oh boy, imagine what would happen if someone tried to hack his stuff and the feds found out. Someone would be going to jail longer than anyone in the administration. Tampering with evidence in an investigation of unprecidented important? No thank you.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Oh boy, imagine what would happen if someone tried to hack his stuff and the feds found out. Someone would be going to jail longer than anyone in the administration. Tampering with evidence in an investigation of unprecidented important? No thank you.

That was never on the table, only interesting part would be if he rolls his own server (and you can tell that from his email address), cause then just maybe everything is encrypted from head to toe, if he is using gmail on the other hand those emails may be available to Mueller with or without his consent.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
Yeah, this guy has been making the rounds the last couple weeks and just strikes me as a mouth breathing firebrand. Totally a perfect fit for Trump . He's a more combative Carter Page.

Not sure his strategy is going to pay off, but it's a bold move.
5noHKsb.jpg

If you can dodge a wench you can dodge Mueller

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Omfg she just asked him if he was drunk. She actually said she could smell alcohol on his breath.

Bahahhaahahahahahhaa

Well, you won't feel drunk if there's enough cocaine in your bloodstream... You'll feel like Superman.

Hayabusa Rider

Jan 26, 2000
That was never on the table, only interesting part would be if he rolls his own server (and you can tell that from his email address), cause then just maybe everything is encrypted from head to toe, if he is using gmail on the other hand those emails may be available to Mueller with or without his consent.

I'm thinking this may become another Manafort situation. Nunberg goes home and there's a warrant and all his electronics gone and his place tossed. I mean that would be awesome.

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Lol.. Erin whatshername just flat out said she could smell alcohol on his breath and he responded by mentioning his anti-depressant meds.

What the living fuck am I watching? Who wrote this movie?

Trump's blood pressure must be through the roof and rising with every minute this guy spends on television.

''For Sarah Huckabee to start criticizing me — and I know you may not like the way I say it — she should shut her fat mouth,"

This will end well.

Jan 25, 2011
Lol.. Erin whatshername just flat out said she could smell alcohol on his breath and he responded by mentioning his anti-depressant meds.

What the living fuck am I watching? Who wrote this movie?

Trump's blood pressure must be through the roof and rising with every minute this guy spends on television.

''For Sarah Huckabee to start criticizing me — and I know you may not like the way I say it — she should shut her fat mouth,"

This will end well.
Just imagine this guys lawyer right now. Imagine him watching his tv screaming.

Reactions: Aegeon
Feb 4, 2009

Two things I like were:

I started going thru my email and there was just too much (NOT a quote) but I barely speak with those guys

It would take me like 80 hours to track down those emails, I’d rather go to jail

Reactions: ch33zw1z

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012

He's gonna wake up around 11 tomorrow morning, eyes crusted shut from sleeping in his contacts, dry mouth, wine and pill bottles covering the floor, to the sound of his iPhone vibrating on the hardwood floor under the futon in his living room. He'll crawl over and answer it, ignoring the "104 missed calls" notification on the screen. "H'lo?.......I fucking did what now?"

The sheer breadth of the kinds of stupid Trump put together with some of these people is fascinating. Maybe not as fascinating as watching this guy go on national television, take out a grenade, pull the pin, then sit on it; but fascinating none-the-less.