Former ICE Head Thomas Homan Loses It During House Hearing

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Former Immigration and Customs Enforcement acting Director Thomas Homan showed his true colors during a congressional hearing Thursday, angrily lashing out because he wanted to continue speaking after a time limit.

Damn, what a loser!! Homans true colords came out!!
No wonder ICE is a rogue agency!!

Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.), vice chair of House Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship, repeatedly and politely asked Homan to respect the time limits. Her requests, however ― and banging the gavel ― went ignored as Homan continued an anti-Democrat tirade, then loudly complained the hearing was “a circus.”

“I’m a taxpayer! I’m a taxpayer!” said Homan, who retired from ICE in June 2018 and is now a Fox News contributor. “You work for me!”
Jayapal said Friday that Homan’s disorderly conduct offered insight into why ICE “has become a rogue agency.”

“If this is the way the ICE Director disrespects rules & Congressional oversight of his agency, it is no wonder that ICE has become a rogue agency,” Jayapal said in a statement. “Homan did a wonderful job of proving this point. P.S. Also clear he can’t stand respecting brown immigrant woman’s power over him.”

Homan, in an appearance Friday on Fox News, defended his behavior, saying he was just trying “to set the record straight.”

“I’m not gonna sit there and let them tell lies about my president, tell lies about the men and women of the Border Patrol and ICE. ... At a certain point it’s like, I’m not gonna shut up,” he said. “Just because you have a gavel, doesn’t make you queen of the day, it doesn’t allow you to lie to the American people.”

Feb 4, 2009
Just coming to post about this. Totally outrageous and ICE needs to be reigned in. They were set up to have little oversight and I understand why at that time. Now is the time for them to have some oversight. Under no circumstances should someone who works for the Government testifying act like such a Man Baby. This would never be tolerated in the Private Sector.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Firstly, Rep. Pramila Jayapal you and the other 434 members of Congress are representatives of US citizens. You don't get to claim power over people. You are not God nor an entitled ruler. Second, sounds like she is pissed because a whitey didn't acknowledge her faux "brown immigrant woman’s power over him". Her and the rest of Congress and elected officials need to know their role and stfu. You work for the people so start acting like that and not some piss ant wannabe dictator.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Firstly, Rep. Pramila Jayapal you and the other 434 members of Congress are representatives of US citizens. You don't get to claim power over people. You are not God nor an entitled ruler. Second, sounds like she is pissed because a whitey didn't acknowledge her faux "brown immigrant woman’s power over him". Her and the rest of Congress and elected officials need to know their role and stfu. You work for the people so start acting like that and not some piss ant wannabe dictator.
Let me correct that for you --
Firstly, Rep. Pramila Jayapal you and the other 434 members of Congress are representatives of US citizens are doing a damn good job!! Keep up the work!! Just one suggestion you might get better answers if you kept a tube of kyJelly handy....
You are doing the bidding of the people. You are a Godess among elected officials!! Second, sounds like this ex DHS person was offended because she is a Black educated woman who knows what she is doing! Whitey is pissed because he is a racist and he is being called on his racism!!
Her and the rest of Congress and elected officials know their role and are serving the people who elected them!! Kick ass and take tyhe names of these racist, bigoted DHS agents!! Good work!!

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009

We elect Congress critters and effectively they are the boss of guys like in the video. She controllers the money, he does not. He is/was a federal employee.
Try pulling shit like that in a private company and let me know how it works out, I might even buy some company stock so you can say you are a share holder and how dare you Mr VP of whatever ask me a question.

Gabe323

Apr 29, 2002
These things have basically turned into job auditions for the Trump Admin/Campaign/Org.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
He can blame Trump for all of his problems but he won't.

Well then again maybe he likes Trump's racist policies and wishes to enforce them like the good little Trump attack dog that he is.

Either way, his attitude is just like Trump's where he obviously doesn't like being "a victim of politically motivated hackery" via oversight of his operations.

Nobody would have a problem with oversight review if they didn't have anything to hide from the view of the public. In fact, if he ran his operations above board with integrity, I'd say he'd be proud to appear at a hearing extolling how well run his agency is, instead of being adversarial, arrogant and suspiciously defiant.

• Love
Reactions: Pohemi

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
We should probably appoint this guy to the next SCOTUS seat that opens up, seems emotional, indignant enough, cherry topper is the sense of entitlement. Damn Democrats, how dare they ask questions.

• Haha

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
We have a lot of swamp draining to do.
Not only did Donald Trump NOT drain the swamp, Trump created an entirely new even more mucky swamp to deal with.
Some of the scum floating on that swamp that needs to be drained is...
This guy Thomas Homan.
Rudy Giuliani.
Mike Pence.
The Trump kids.
William Barr.
Melania Trump's makeup artist. Melania shouldn't look like something out of the film Night Of The Living Dead.
Mike Pompeo.
Ben Carson.
Elaine Chao.
"" RICK PERRY"" for gods sake.
And so so so many others.
Donald Trump turned a Whitehouse with indoor plumbing into a Whitehouse with the stench of a outhouse.

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000
We have a lot of swamp draining to do.
Not only did Donald Trump NOT drain the swamp, Trump created an entirely new even more mucky swamp to deal with.
Some of the scum floating on that swamp that needs to be drained is...
This guy Thomas Homan.
Rudy Giuliani.
Mike Pence.
The Trump kids.
William Barr.
Melania Trump's makeup artist. Melania shouldn't look like something out of the film Night Of The Living Dead.
Mike Pompeo.
Ben Carson.
Elaine Chao.
"" RICK PERRY"" for gods sake.
And so so so many others.
Donald Trump turned a Whitehouse with indoor plumbing into a Whitehouse with the stench of a outhouse.
It's a cesspool now.