Former CIA contractor: ISIL completely fabricated enemy by US

SandEagle

Lifer
Aug 4, 2007
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/08/28/376913/isil-completely-fabricated-enemy-by-us/

Former CIA contractor Steven Kelley says that the ISIL terrorist group is a completely fabricated enemy created and funded by the United States.

“This is a completely fabricated enemy,” he said in a phone interview with Press TV from Anaheim, California on Thursday.

“The funding is completely from the United States and its allies and for people to think that this enemy is something that needs to be attacked in Syria or Iraq is a farce because obviously this is something that we create it, we control and only now it has become inconvenient for us to attack this group as a legitimate enemy,” Kelley added.

no, they wouldn't do that to us, right?

xaeniac

Golden Member
Feb 4, 2005
First al quaedas, then Isis, then some other terrorist group one never heard of. It blows my mind we have been in that part of the world for so long with no end in sight. Possibly theUS should start concentrating on issues at home as they are quite abundant.

Last edited:

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Oops! The OP has gone full retard!

On the other hand, it looks like Stewox has a new friend!

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Bush invaded Iraq and fermented this !@#$.
Obama armed Syrian terrorists.

That's the extent of our support for them. Anything else and you're truthing us out of any reasonable discourse.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
OMFG.

N7CnN2H.gif

I seem to remember not arming Syrians because of things like this at the time regarding who the rebels actually were.

Was a bit of worry who would be using any weapons.

Unless the US armed some I wasn't aware of lately.

Last edited:

Sulaco

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2003
Yeah, and there are "former CIA" officials who claim the US is actively negotiating and trading with Aliens, and we have a base on Mars.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
Bush invaded Iraq and fermented this !@#$.
Obama armed Syrian terrorists.

That's the extent of our support for them. Anything else and you're truthing us out of any reasonable discourse.

oh this stupid shit.

The middle east before bush was the most pro-usa region in the world. Then bush pissed them off.

the left is just plan stupid.

Exophase

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2012
Find a more credible source. PressTV is constantly being called out on outright manufacturing claims.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Yeah, and there are "former CIA" officials who claim the US is actively negotiating and trading with Aliens, and we have a base on Mars.

also don`t forget we were told never to land on the moon again by aliens because there is a huge base on the dark side of the moon!!

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Actually it means you have no argument to the contrary and are attempting to divert the topic.

There is no argument against the dismissal of the OP necessary. One could say that we live in a hollow world and the sky just a projection to trick us but there is a point where possible claims are ridiculous. This topic qualifies as one.

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
There is no argument against the dismissal of the OP necessary. One could say that we live in a hollow world and the sky just a projection to trick us but there is a point where possible claims are ridiculous. This topic qualifies as one.

No claim was made that this thread was valid or factually based. Only what an ad hominem is defined as. It would seem to me that the best course of action would be to inquire about facts/claims to disprove or not post at all. To each their own I suppose.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
No claim was made that this thread was valid or factually based. Only what an ad hominem is defined as. It would seem to me that the best course of action would be to inquire about facts/claims to disprove or not post at all. To each their own I suppose.

Point taken, however I understand the sentiment. Once examined the OP's contention is found wanting and devoid of any merit.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

When you get off your high horse then perhaps you can address the single scentence the OP decided to add to a story or feel free to tell us why we should be concerned with a contractor who had two scentences worth of opinion with no information to back up his claims let alone the reporter not adding a single damn thing that was relevant to the claim.

Or you could just pull your head out of your ass and recognize this thread for what it is, shitty ass trolling by a conspiracy nut!

If you want to entertain and legitimize a crazy persons thought, have at it, the rest of us will call a spade a spade;)

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004

(1) the U.S. does not control this group, and (2) me thinks there is a reason this guy is a former CIA contractor, rather than an employed CIA contractor.

The group received funding from several different entities to fight against Assad. But they already have incredible wealth now, with the funding and the gains they have made looting Iraqi cities, the notion that the U.S. is controlling this group today is a total farce.

Last edited:

NoStateofMind

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2005
When you get off your high horse then perhaps you can address the single scentence the OP decided to add to a story or feel free to tell us why we should be concerned with a contractor who had two scentences worth of opinion with no information to back up his claims let alone the reporter not adding a single damn thing that was relevant to the claim.

Or you could just pull your head out of your ass and recognize this thread for what it is, shitty ass trolling by a conspiracy nut!

If you want to entertain and legitimize a crazy persons thought, have at it, the rest of us will call a spade a spade;)

You win? I'm not sure what you're after here. Did you follow the interaction between HR and myself? I suggest you re-read.