Ford CEO probably saves Bush from self immolation

imported_Shivetya

Platinum Member
Jul 7, 2005
Originally posted by: BrownTown
Originally posted by: SViscusi
There's video of this and the story doesn't look to be true.

link?

look to the sources... blogs. The link provided was posted after many blogs making me believe they sourced it there....

look at the picture, where is the cord and is the Ford CEO even touching or looking like he would be?

Besides, if you could really blow up the car by plugging it in wrong who would have ever signed off on it?

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
He didn't almost blow himself up, this was reported on Olbermann last night.

zephyrprime

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2001
This doesn't make sense anyway. How could the prez even "plug into the hydrogen"? I'm guessing the hydrogen would go into some sort of intake that doesn't look like a socket.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: zephyrprime
This doesn't make sense anyway. How could the prez even "plug into the hydrogen"? I'm guessing the hydrogen would go into some sort of intake that doesn't look like a socket.

He was probably making the motion towards the hydrogen gas cap. This only tells me that Ford screwed up as far as user interaction goes... not enough affordances telling people which piece goes where.

Oct 30, 2004
<Sigh> It's too bad Mullaly couldn't just let nature and Darwinism take its course with Benedict Bush. It might have even been a good thing for Ford since the President isn't exactly regarded as a friend of the American auto industry.