For those that don't venture into ATOT

Crazee

Elite Member
Nov 20, 2001
They are organizing a drive for Child's Play charity which is gamers getting toys, books, etc for sick kids in hospitals around North America and the world. More details are located here

I know this team has a big heart so if you have some to spare, please do. If not, then help by spreading the word. :)

wirelessenabled

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2001
Thanks for highlighting this Will:thumbsup:

Put my order in tonight for Sacred Heart Children's Hospital in Spokane, WA!

Come on folks, easy to do, just get out the CC and send some stuff off to the poor kids in the hospital over the holidays. They are doing tough duty and the stuff sent might ease their burden a bit.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Originally posted by: networkman
I don't go in the ATOT area - it's SCARY in there! :shocked:

Then since you won't see the update, the moderators are opening their own wallets to add 50% donation matching for the next $5,000 in donations to Child's Play.

I'm doubling my normal $15 matching to $30 for Thanksgiving, so on a $60 donation we match it 1-for-1.

Also, no money goes to us, you donate by shopping wish lists set up at Amazon by the children's hospitals.

PCTC2

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2007
Originally posted by: networkman
I don't go in the ATOT area - it's SCARY in there! :shocked:

It's not too bad in there. It's nothing like L&R.

I'm sick in a hospital and a kid at heart. Can I get a new F@H rig?

But on a more serious note, I usually donate one half of a paycheck per year to charity. I'm in the hole right now, but if it's still up and running, I'll keep this in mind.