~For Those of you that Thought Nintendo Gamecube Has Grown Out of Children Games!?!?!?~

JimboTheConquer

Feb 24, 2001
i was curious about what games they would have... and i have to admit they have around 2 good (original) ones but their is 1 problem, they are still making games for little children... they need to call it "Gaycube". they get all of their money to make the games from the systems they sell!!! Sounds like a waist of my money...But not sure i might still buy 1 cause they have about 5 good games coming out..but all those games i can play on my comp...heres a fiew "Gaycube" games...

1.Scooby Doo
2.The Powerpuff Girls
3.Rugrats
4.Donald Duck
5.Pokemon
6.Mickey
7.Animal Forest ???

Also you hav to remember that the Gamecube hasn`t even been launched yet...That makes me wonder how many more Gaycube games they will have by that time???

-Jimbo

Rand

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999
So they have some games made for little kids, what's the big deal?
I can think of a number of games that are planned for the Gamecube that would be fore more mature audiences. So far as I can see their just producing games for a broad range of ages, I see nothing wrong with that.

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Am I supposed to respect your opinion when you can't even spell correctly?
You're showing off your own ignorance, read up some more on the GCN before you post stuff like this.

iamfried

Jan 28, 2001
Some people are typing in English and it is a foreign language to them so try to be kind and forgiving of people's short comings.
The use of "their" when "there" or "they're" is supposed to be used does annoy me though.

Pooht

Jan 22, 2001

<< Some people are typing in English and it is a foreign language to them so try to be kind and forgiving of peoples short comings.
The use of &quot;their&quot; when &quot;there&quot; or &quot;they're&quot; is supposed to be used does annoy me though.
>>

Dont worry, I know Jimbo well (*cough*cousins*cough cough*:eek::eek::eek:)...He knows English

A5

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2000
Dude, you don't even want me to list some of the trash that has come out on PS1/PS2...we're talking like Teletubbies(Which I might add, was EXCLUSIVE to PS1:)) here. The only reason people don't notice this is because PS is the 'cool' system.

<< they get all of their money to make the games from the systems they sell!!! >>

Actually they get money to make games by selling other games...most companies take a loss on hardware.

In that list you have, only two of those are actually made by Nintendo(Pokemon and Animal Forest), the rest are made by third-party companies.

So you want a list of games that you might like? Let's try this:
1. NBA Street
2. NBA Courtside 2002
3. Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron II
4. Wave Race: Blue Storm
5. Eternal Darkness
6. Madden
7. Resident Evil 0
8. Metroid Prime
9. Raven Blade
10. SSX Tricky
11. Duke Nukem Forever

lowfatbaconboy

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2000
granturismo 3 kicks major asss......i stayed up all night last night playing it at a friends

and who gives a crap about grammer and spelling and caps im to damned lazy to go for the shift key or check over for spelling......i like to spend my time doing other things also there are those things called typos.....crazy thing.....look dots instead of periods muahahahahha

b0mbrman

Lifer
Jun 1, 2001
I don't understand the purpose of this post. They can't make kids games and still be respectable? That's just silly...

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999

<< every system has games for children, dickwad >>

HAHAHAhahaah, he said dickwad :D