For the pro techs amongst us...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Bob.

Dec 6, 2011
No problem! This is a pretty good group; it's definitely my favorite forum on the net. Aside from the neffing, I've probably learned more about computer stuff here than I did in college (no joke). Lots of good people contributing guides, answering questions, and generally just being really helpful sharing good information. Plus you learn a bunch of stuff from sharing - for example, I learned more about the Mac platform from writing Hackintosh guides than I ever did just tinkering around with them. Anyway, best of luck to you, it's a fun gig!

I've found this forum to be very helpful. Odd, but it seems odd to find people so willing to help (in today's world...).

I had to look up the term 'neffing'. :D

Again, thanks for your help!

roguerower

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2004
The advice is solid!

I joined AT for help when putting my very first PC together in HS and have stuck around ever since. I don't post as often as I used to, but the tech side for the most part is still a great resource.

holden j caufield

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 1999
has it been worth the hassle for those who have gone done this route. I figure the market for tech support is so saturated. In my area I see geeksquad, pctech etc cars with ads on it all the time, then I see regular cars with ads on them for PC repair etc at least once a day. The competition looks very crowded in my area.