For the female members. Are you attracted to bad boys?

gittyup

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2000
I have seen several instances of female friends that choose the bad boy over the clean cut good guy time and time again. Being a clean cut good guy myself, I have never really understood it.

attracted to trouble

Forever42

Mar 24, 2001
Definitely not :p

My bf is Mr Good Guy all the way, and that's how I like them. Mr Good Guy AND a computer geek is the perfect combination. *drool*

I swear!!

But then I'm not hot, despite what the bf claims, so maybe it doesn't matter much. ;)

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Not really. For a short time in my youth I was the girlfriend of a bass player (he worked with Savatage and Crimson Glory) but he wasn't really a 'bad' boy... just more of a psychotic one. :p I think I was attracted to his brilliance... he was one of the smartest guys I knew at school, and I am always attracted to intelligence. Anyway, that relationship ended because I could never fit in with the metal crowd... I'm a bit too granola and Birkenstock to be a 'metal maiden' so we went our separate ways...

Other than that, I have always prefered the more conservative, clean cut type... but even they can be bad boys in disguise!

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
It's probably because the bad guys have more confidence (even if it is more ego than confidence)...they can walk into a room and ask anyone out. Us geeks/good guy types take a month to work up the courage to say "hi"
The ones who do like bad types will grow out of it and come crawling back once they're matured. Same thing with guys who like bimbo's.

FettsBabe

Diamond Member
Oct 21, 1999
I always have been. Psycho use to be a "bad boy" but then I was a "bad girl" so we were always friends. But now he is a "good" boy and I am a "good girl." It wasn't until then that we even wanted each other. :)

thereds

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2000
I just asked a friend of mine why they (she's a girl) fall for bad boys only to either get their hearts broken or beaten up?

*awaits response*

Her response :

: First, there's the whole mothering thing. "I can take care of him." Then, once you're in the relationship, there's the "I bet I can change him" or "He'll change for me because he loves me."

LadyTech

May 29, 2001
I like the bad boy "look", long hair, jeans, leather jacket, etc... but not the attitude..