For people who attend Party Schools *yea you*

Joe2Cool

May 23, 2001
Tell me which school and put some links to ur party wildness! :D

i'm not from one, but my friend is going to Chico state so i was just wondering.:p

dafatha00

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2000
OCC (Orange Coast College), San Diego State, U.C. Santa Barbara are some pretty wild party schools in California.....

happykitten

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2001
Hehehe... MIT.

Looking to find a guy there?

The odds are good... but the goods are odd.

As for party schools, I used to go to U of M... the party scene at MSU was much crazier.

GoldenGuppy

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2000

<< MIT = midgets in tights

that was our rival school when i was in clown college
>>

SackOfAllTrades - lol, I can't believe how well that response worked out :D

><GG>

SackOfAllTrades

Diamond Member
May 7, 2000
GoldenGuppy, this is no laughing matter...my best friend was thrown into a small freezer by a midget mime...no of us heard him coming.

Telemonius

Jul 5, 2001

god, msu has some crazy partiers, but the police presence in that town has become overwhelming over the past few years... u-m's okay, at least there you don't have to (usually) pay for beer. but that was a few years ago for me.

i saw a video clip someone put together of the msu riots on scour right before they shut down. the riot was a result of the basketball team's loss in the ncaa tourney.

ZeroBurn

Platinum Member
Jul 29, 2000
i go to chico state too :) second year student, the first year was off the hook. i hear it's not as wild as it used to be, but it was more then enough for me :)

my roomates and guy friends who lived in the hall with me always liked to get stoned and drunk in the rooms or at a friend's place off campus, just a little group. i didn't like that, seemed boring, pointless, and defeated the purpose of college so by the end of the year i was going out with all the girls from the other side of the hall.

here's a few pics i upp'ed really quickly, i have a few more if you want. i only have a few, i wasn't really a picture-kind of guy, but they plastered their walls with them.

link

the last one's actually from my friend's bday, the guy there with his back turned is my roomate. heh, we dressed up more for parties then bday occaisions.

Piano Man

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
MIT and party school do not go together unless you mean lan parties. I think he is talking about stupid drunk parties. I used to go to Iowa State which has the second biggest frat system. Needless to say, you could find something to do every night. Ag Majors might not be the sharpest tools in the shed, but they sure can throw some wild parties.

P.S. Have you seen that part with the girl and the donkey in Bachelor Party? They redid that at one of the parties at the farm house.

MrBond

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
For a while, Bowling Green State University (in NW Ohio) was like number two or number three in the list of party schools put out by Newsweek. As of last year, it was number one in the country for rates of VD among the students. Out there, the girls are look, but don't touch :Q

OSUdrunk

Apr 21, 2001
Ohio State has mad parties. With 50,000 students it can't be too hard to find a party on any nite! Check out my Web site (link in sig) or OSURiots.com for some pics and info about all the riots last year. They were great!

Also, Ohio University on Halloween is a major party weekend.

ZeroBurn

Platinum Member
Jul 29, 2000
halloween, oh man that was killer. they blocked off entire streets for the riot that was going through there ;)