For most Americans, Florida means one thing...

rickn

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Hehe, it will probably boost our tourism :p

Bring on the snowbirds!

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
Beautiful white crushed coral beaches bedecked with lucuous bronzed thong bikini clad young women winking and motioning me to join them for a swim in a teal green sea.

[slap,slap, wake up tripleshot!!];)

rickn

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
WetSprocket: You obviously have never been on here during spring break <g>

DABANSHEE

Banned
Dec 8, 1999
Well when I was in Florida it looked like the blue rinse brigade had invaded.

Really its a bit like the Gold Coast here in Australia, its a real tacky place with high-rise apartments, new garden suburb developments &amp; the token palm tree where people go to die.

Stallion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2000
What do I think of, houses with bars one the windows and 8 foot high fences. When I went on a cruise with the wife on our way from the hotel to the ship it semed like house after house had black iron bars on the windows and big old fences around them. Then we went to get a rental car to drive to Orlando to go see Mickey and the car rental place tells you not to stop for no one and if someone rearends you to drive to a well lit place where there are people. and on the Hotel room door in miami it said do not go out at night unless you absolutly need to and don't go alone.

Thats what I remember.

cxim

Golden Member
Dec 18, 1999
Florida is full of Indians &amp; mosquitoes &amp; alligators &amp; rednecks &amp; little Elians &amp; fire ants.

Please don't come down here &amp; if you are here, go home &amp; take a winter resident Q-tip with you.