? for dell buyers who got msn with order

bentwookie

Golden Member
Aug 3, 2002
please broadband people do not ridicule...It is cost prohibitive for me to buy dsl since I am hardly online...I only check the hot deals, email, and the occasional pron on the binaries.

but for those you got msn w/ their dells.. it says "6 month dellnet by MSN internet access for Xp. so does it only work that one computer? or can you use you username and password on multiple computers...1 year ago I was able to log on with the same password at the same time with mutiple users..they soon disabled that. How does this one work..can I at least log on different computers? (not at the same time)

Woozle

Aug 13, 2002
Yes, you can access the account from different computers. You have to load the MSN software on to each one. I haven't tried to login on two computers simultaneously since I only have one phone line.

KingNothing

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2002
You don't have to load the MSN software, you can access it with a regular DUN connection. The username is "MSN/username@msn.com", password is password, and load the phone numbers in. Granted, if you're in a different city I'm not sure how you'd look up their access numbers, maybe you could call MSN or something.