For all the vigins out there.....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Anghang

Platinum Member
Apr 30, 2001
when i feel like hitting it, i'm gonna hit it every chance i get...LOL...and when i find love, i'll make love :p...

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
i went out with my ex for 2 years before we had sex. she wanted to wait and i don't regret doing it. the only part that sucked is we only went out for one more year after that. 2 years of waiting for 1 year of sex is not the ratio i'm looking for now. :)

schoolsucks

Apr 17, 2001
Damn this world. I am 21 and still one. And its because I just can't find a girl. No girl bothers to talk to me :(

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
I'm gonna wait till I really love the girl and I'm either married to her or engaged to her! :D

(the above statement is full of sh*t. if it were true i went back on my word in 9th grade)

Cycad

Golden Member
Oct 18, 2000
Hell no I am not gonna wait for marriage, I am just waiting for the first opportunity. Heck it might not even be that long the way things are going now.

Incense

May 8, 2001
More than a cheap pleasure for me... i'm waiting till marriage for anything sexual.

and hoping that my wife will be the same :)

MrAnderson

Golden Member
Nov 28, 2000

<< yea....cuz I kno this girl and she was like, &quot;after 8 months their are allowed to do me.&quot; I was like.....ummmmmmm.....yea.... >>

Where do I find girls like that???????

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
The Mister was a virgin when we got married. (I was not a virgin but I had not been promiscuous, either).

I've made him darn glad he picked me and he knows he didn't miss out by waiting...

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
A lot of the people here saying they'll wait till marriage will find such principles waning when they hook up with a nice chick. I used to say it. All my friends used to say it. None of us waited? And we certainly don't regret it either.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
I'm waiting.

I believe the woman I marry deserves at least that much as an example of my devotion to her.

Skoorb: I've been with a nice chick or two, and I managed to say &quot;no&quot; when I needed to.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Just remember, no matter what you choose, it's not who you start with that matters as much as who you stay with.

Elita1

Golden Member
Nov 17, 2000
one of the funnier Simpson's quotes from one of Homer's hippy fantasies:

&quot;Homer Jay, will you teach us how to make luuuv?&quot;

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
Why not cheat a little?

Snakesnfrogs,

I must say, those commercials on that site were the funniest thing I have seen in a while.