Football fans rejoice: Pats vs. Giants game to be simucast by CBS and NBC!

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

leeland

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2000
Originally posted by: rise
Originally posted by: leeland
I don't know why everyone is giving the Patriots a free pass on the whole "getting caught" using a competitive advantage...
:laugh:

they were not given a free pass, remember? and only a fool would think it gave them a competitive advantage, in the first qtr, of the first game.

but next year you feel free to sit in your school library and mark an * next to the pats 19-0 record.

GIVE me a FUCKIN' break if you think that is the ONE and only time they did something like that...that is the first time they got caught...

For the Ignorant

rise

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2004
Originally posted by: rise
I don't know why everyone is giving the Patriots a free pass on the whole "getting caught" using a competitive advantage...

they were not given a free pass, remember? and only a fool would think it gave them a competitive advantage, in the first qtr, of the first game.

but next year you feel free to sit in your school library and mark an * next to the pats 19-0 record.

GIVE me a FUCKIN' break if you think that is the ONE and only time they did something like that...that is the first time they got caught...

For the Ignorant

i'm not getting into a whole thing here, spygate was a joke. the pats were punished, they moved on. your own weak link (dr z, lol, i thought he was dead) questions how they could have gained a competitive advantage.

but carry on if it makes you feel better. ;)

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus
Originally posted by: SSSnail
Oh, and you forgot one more thing, personal accomplishment. Yes, I know you're used to being a nobody, and will probably remain so. But these people will have a chance of being immortalized in the history of the sport, get that through your thick skulls too. So, if there is a chance once in their lifetime to do just that, they should not rest.

Sorry for that, now go back to your pathetic lives.

Wow, you're an angry little bastard aren't you?

Did posting this make your e-penis hard?

I was about to post something regarding e-penis but you beat me to it

Funny! Really.

It is really funny that you took that to heart, because in the end, we all know who we are don't we? Is that why subconsciously, you thought about epeen because you are lacking?

Angry? I'm not the idiots that are still crying over * and * and more *... oh the hugemanetee...

I'm just pointing out to the ilk like you that there are more to life than pussified ways of thinking; and yes, you guys are pathetic.

To think of it, my epeen did grow a bit knowing you understood me, and that my words somehow riled up your pathetic ways and responded. Mission accomplished!

leeland

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2000

To think of it, my epeen did grow a bit knowing you understood me, and that my words somehow riled up your pathetic ways and responded. Mission accomplished!

Ditto...glad you found time the out of your busy schedule of stroking your own ego to respond from your mom's basement...

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006

Ditto...glad you found time the out of your busy schedule of stroking your own ego to respond from your mom's basement...

What is up with you idiots and the "mom's basement" responses? How old are you, about 14?

At first I thought you have to be at least 16, giving you some benefits of a doubt, but dude. This is not junior high anymore, graduate please.

Here, let me help, go to this site and learn some zingers: www.imfullofzingers.com and then retort.

leeland

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2000

What is up with you idiots and the "mom's basement" responses? How old are you, about 14?

At first I thought you have to be at least 16, giving you some benefits of a doubt, but dude. This is not junior high anymore, graduate please.

Here, let me help, go to this site and learn some zingers: www.imfullofzingers.com and then retort.

I am just making an observation...I could only imagine someone who lives in their mom's basement hating life in general...harboring all that rage...would make such stupid comments calling people idiots and truly thinking what they say has some sort of impact. That is the "zinnger"

What are you really angry about?

Didn't get a fair shake at life...
Maybe you have short man's syndrome...
Did you get picked last at kick ball?
Did mommy & daddy not love you enough?

Unless you have something constructive to provide go back down to your room, close the door and go back to practicing giving yourself glazed knuckles...

SSSnail

Lifer
Nov 29, 2006
What were you observing, yourself in the mirror? Kid, you prove to be even more pathetic than I thought you are. Wait, but you are who I thought you were, whoa!

And quit obsessing over my epeen, if you must mention it in every post, at least pay me so I don't feel so cheap. Go cry some more please. But wait, that's not very constructive of me is it? Here's a thought, why don't you wipe off those emo tears, pucker up and find a new purpose in life instead of hanging on to the hate band wagon for a great football team. And stop with the euphemism, first it was epeen, now glaze fists, don't make me have to make a youtube video about you leaving my epeen alone.

Actually, I think it'd be much more constructive of me just to illicit more tears out of you, as it is very healthy for me. You know what they say, laughter cures all.

Hugs and kisses, (I'm all about charity)

Sssnail

p.s. I really wish that you don't collapse in a pathetic mass drowning in your pathetic tears this Saturday when the PATS* demolish your pathetic life some more. My epeen will grow even bigger then and I hope you won't choke on it, I really do care.

*GREATEST football team, to date.