Food that starts with the letter "N"

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mathcop

Dec 30, 2002
Originally posted by: Jeff7181
Ok, she got annoyed when I read some of these suggestions to her, so I told her to figure it out herself and not to ask me for help again if she's gonna get pissy with me when I try.

Ohhh, he told off a woman. Jeff for Elite Status!

Jeff7181

Lifer
Aug 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Mathcop
Ok, she got annoyed when I read some of these suggestions to her, so I told her to figure it out herself and not to ask me for help again if she's gonna get pissy with me when I try.

LOL... see that's the good thing about friends with benefits... you can tell em off and not have to worry about the ramifications. =)

Fausto

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2000

I think he get the nod for speaking to a woman at all. That puts him ahead of 90% of the guys here. :p

Jeff7181

Lifer
Aug 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Fausto1

I think he get the nod for speaking to a woman at all. That puts him ahead of 90% of the guys here. :p

LMAO... where does it put me if 9/10 of my friends are women?

djheater

Lifer
Mar 19, 2001
Originally posted by: GrumpyMan
Niochis. I'm not sure if that's spelled right but it is basically made from potatoes or doe in a dumpling format if you will, in a rich tomatoe sauce from Italy. It's a wonderful meal take my word for it.

That's gnocchis. Nice try though.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Fausto1

LMAO... where does it put me if 9/10 of my friends are women?

*forbidden word*