Food in Sweden

Vertimus

Banned
Apr 2, 2004
I´m going to Sweden later in the winter and I wounder how expensive deli foods are over there.
can anyone please post the price for some salads like potato salad, red jello, turkey legs and so on.

Carbo

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2000
Potato salad: $1.79/lb.
Turkey leg: $1.29/lb
What else can I interest you in?

Carbo

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2000
Originally posted by: Vertimus
Originally posted by: Carbo
Potato salad: $1.79/lb.
Turkey leg: $1.29/lb
What else can I interest you in?

Are you sure they use the dollar in sweden?
I was being kind and did the conversion for you.

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
I´m going to Sweden later in the winter and I wounder how expensive deli foods are over there.
can anyone please post the price for some salads like potato salad, red jello, turkey legs and so on.

no idea about prices but are you gonna take a whole year of deli food with you if it is expensive? :confused:

kt

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2000
Don't count on living off Mickey D's like you can do over here. It can get expensive. There are plenty of grocery stores in Sweden, don't be lazy and learn to cook something simple.

kami333

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2001
I :heart: Netto

Compared to the US, everything including food is more expensive.

Knarkarplanka

May 24, 2004

food ain´t that expensive here in sweden.
we use Kronor(crowns) and 1USD = 7,45 Crowns

potato salad = I can´t find any prices but I´d guess around 20 crowns for a kilo.
And there´s always stores that are much cheaper than regular ones.
I think you can find anything for about the same price as in america.

although jello might be hard to find, never eat´n it, and never seen it here in sweden.

offtopic: were in sweden are you coming to and why?, sweden isn´t exacly a tourists paradise:p