Folding@Home: 24 hour stats - December 9, 2007

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Insidious

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2001
Anybody got a Cricket translation?

:p

-Sid

I have the pieces on the table... can't put them together until this weekend :(
Should I wait until you catch up with my present PPD before I up it another 3,500?

(Tee Hee)

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
lol ,I'm not into Cricket either:p

I think you ought to ship those pieces over to me so I can check they're working ok :D

MadMurph

Jul 10, 2007
Originally posted by: Insidious

Should I wait until you catch up with my present PPD before I up it another 3,500?

(Tee Hee)

Oh, by all means, please wait. :thumbsup:

Insidious

Diamond Member
Oct 25, 2001
Originally posted by: MadMurph

(Tee Hee)

I was all ready to do that, but the last thread I was in had Jim barking about some new fangled 'pooter he's bringing out of the closet. :shocked:

YOU GUYS ARE RELENTLESS! :cool:

MadMurph

Jul 10, 2007
Originally posted by: MadMurph

(Tee Hee)

I was all ready to do that, but the last thread I was in had Jim barking about some new fangled 'pooter he's bringing out of the closet. :shocked:

YOU GUYS ARE RELENTLESS! :cool:

....wait! I think I found my sleeve.

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
lol :D

Well not quite the same scale as some of you guys but I've ordered a new HSF for quad :) ,with any luck I'll be able to take it upto 3.3GHz+?

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Assimilator1
lol :D

Well not quite the same scale as some of you guys but I've ordered a new HSF for quad :) ,with any luck I'll be able to take it upto 3.3GHz+?

Which one did you get? Oh, and speaking of heatsinks, Fardringle, keep an eye on your doorstep. I finally got the thing shipped out, and it should be there today or tomorrow. (sorry it took so damned long)

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Thermalright Ultima 90 :)
I posted more details about it in the F@H holiday race thread if you're interested.

Annoying thing is I won't be able to o/c higher until the race is over or I'll risk lots of EUEs!:(

MadMurph

Jul 10, 2007
Originally posted by: Assimilator1
Thermalright Ultima 90 :)
I posted more details about it in the F@H holiday race thread if you're interested.

Annoying thing is I won't be able to o/c higher until the race is over or all risk lots of EUEs!:(

see my post, following yours, in that same thread.

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
I already have ;)
I think I pointed to the wrong thread ,I can't find my post there!:confused: [edit] nope I was right ,but its in the original hols race thread not the 2nd one;)