FML - freaking cat puked INSIDE my bed

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Red Squirrel, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Gooberlx2

Gooberlx2 Lifer

It's not like the cat is going to understand either way, unless OP is there and does it right when it happens. And if he does, it just might backfire like in momeNt's scenario, and the cat is instead trained to run and puke in a safe, out of sight hiding place.

2. Red Squirrel

Red Squirrel Lifer

errr I was referring to doing something bad. When a kid is doing something bad, they get disciplined, in some cases sent to their room. This is not really any different, it's not abuse.

Very low concentration... there's chlorine in the water from the city. :p No as much as I felt like no chemical in the world would clean it, it was an exaggeration. I just cleaned my leg with soap. With the washing machine running I did not really have enough hot water to take a shower anyway.

3. dr150

dr150 Diamond Member

OP,
    Did you taste it to make sure it was puke?...

BTW, you should do an upgrade.....everybody knows dogs>>>>cats. :colbert:

4. Northern Lawn

Northern Lawn Platinum Member

My cat has puked on my bed several times, if I hear it heaving I run over and yell "Get the *** off there asshole".

We have to be careful feeding them it minimize puking. Tiny amounts of food several times a day. If I give them too much, they could eat till they puke and go back and eat some more.

5. Red Squirrel

Red Squirrel Lifer

Yeah when I originally brought her to the vet for this issue they told me I have to feed in smaller amounts multiple times a day and stick to a schedule. Also tried to switch her to wet food to see if it helps but it was just as bad. For schedule the issue is since I work shifts so I can't have a set schedule. I might have to look at making some kind of automated dispenser that is on a timer. There's also toys that you fill with food, forces her to play with it for food it come out one pebble at a time. I may look at that. Defeats the schedule idea but at least she wont be eating as fast, which I think might be the problem.

#30 Red Squirrel, Nov 12, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  6. mmntech

mmntech Lifer

Get really drunk and puke on your cat. That'll teach them how awful it is.

7. sygyzy

sygyzy Lifer

Serious question - isn't this part of what cat owners love to boast about? "I love my cat because she has so much personality, isn't needy, and doesn't give a f*ck"

8. Saint Nick

Saint Nick Lifer

Smear your cats face in the puke*. That'll show 'em...
    *This message is not to be taken as actual advice. Prior studies show that individuals who indulge in such behavior are likely to become serial killers and/or child molesters.

9. Red Squirrel

Red Squirrel Lifer

I'd say 99% of the time they have a good personality and are enjoyable. It's that last 1% that's bad, such as puking, and in some cases peeing and pooping but that's one thing my cat is good for she's always done it in her litter box. There is one thing worse than cat puke, and it's cat pee.

10. Saint Nick

Saint Nick Lifer

Yes. My old room mate consistently scared the pee/poop out of our cat. I recently steam cleaned the carpets, but the stains of urine don't come out.