Flushing key White House documents down the toilet.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
If a long life of privilege as a Stockholm Syndrome victim turned narcissist taught Donald Trump anything it was how absolutely vital it is to hide his true character. His use of a toilet would naturally if unconsciously suggest itself to such a person.

Reactions: Pohemi and Leeea

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
If a long life of privilege as a Stockholm Syndrome victim turned narcissist taught Donald Trump anything it was how absolutely vital it is to hide his true character. His use of a toilet would naturally if unconsciously suggest itself to such a person.
True self knowledge, probably would mean death to Trump.

Reactions: Pohemi

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
10-15 flushes is what it takes if I remember right? No wonder he wanted the EPA to revise toilet standards. 🤣🤣🤣 A stable genius should know that they make shredders for that sort of thing.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
A stable genius should know that they make shredders for that sort of thing.
I'm sure the WH has the best types of shredders, too. Cut sheets 600 ways, etc. I also wouldn't be surprised if there was also an incinerator in there somewhere. I bet Donald believed he was being 'clever' by doing it, "his own way".

AKA like a dipshit.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Sure clear violation of the presidential records act. But a picture of hand written notes has nothing to do with removal of classified documents that FBI has been ordered to retrieve after months of ignored requests to return them. Sure the intent matters. But who cares, his hand already caught in the cookie jar. Dusted for fingerprints. Case closed.

Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
10-15 flushes is what it takes if I remember right? No wonder he wanted the EPA to revise toilet standards. 🤣🤣🤣 A stable genius should know that they make shredders for that sort of thing.

It will take an act of Congress to flush trump down the toilet.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Sure clear violation of the presidential records act. But a picture of hand written notes has nothing to do with removal of classified documents that FBI has been ordered to retrieve after months of ignored requests to return them. Sure the intent matters. But who cares, his hand already caught in the cookie jar. Dusted for fingerprints. Case closed.
Heck, they (DOJ ) visited him, did some negotiation that apparently went no where. They at least convinced the idiot that the stuff was so sensitive that they put a pad lock on the room. Apparently, the negotiations went nowhere, and the stuff he had was too Fn sensitive to let him be the custodian.
As a person who had yearly required training on how classified material is handled, this just gets absolutely under my skin. Only the originator of the material, can declassify material.

Reactions: Pohemi

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Well, he was always complaining about having to flush 10 - 15 times. I always assumed it was because he was just full of shit, but now we know that wasn't the only reason.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
I wonder how many times he had to call a plumber. The FBI should pose some questions to the plumbers as what they saw when they unclogged the toilet.