Flu shot: check.

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
I hate anti-vaccine nutters, we should really round them up and put them in death camps to save the rest of the population.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
Just got mines 15 minutes ago. It was funny because we were required to be around people for 10 minutes or we wouldn't be able to leave...lol

CrazyAznDriver

Golden Member
Nov 28, 2010
I got mine this morning and it gave me a seizure and I died. Luckily the hot nurse did cpr on me and now I am fine. Don't get a flue shot you may die.

bobdole369

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2004
I am not getting a flu vaccine, and have never gotten one that I was not ordered to get (in the Navy for example). Not a nutter, I actually welcome the flu - it gives my immune system a nice workout. Also I am not around children, ony a few people at my office. I have a nice strong immune system to begin with. I have never had the flu. Jinx.

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
I would rather raise my real-world immunity against every strain than guess on a laboratory few. What has worked for me throughout the years -- in the face of prolonged exposure to contagious individuals -- my expensive urine pills: vitamin d3, probiotics, IgG concentrate, liposomal C and glutathione. However, as long as these big pharma shots are not mandated, I'm more than glad to see everyone choose to get theirs.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
i don't get these things

<--- not really an at risk group

Crow550

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
that came out, 2 years ago?

it was exposed as BS.

...because it is BS.

Yeah I was unsure. That's messed up that someone would cause a stir of bull crap.

Did she get away with faking or get any legal actions? What about the Doctor that treated her? How was he in on this? That's ridiculous.

Last edited:

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001