Florida voter suppression via False Mailings urging primarily republicans not to vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

bozack

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2000
Last edited:

csteggo

Jul 5, 2004
I hear people talk about patriotism and morals and ideology. Honestly I find voter suppression and election fraud to be one of the most un-american things one can do. It is despicable. If you can't win on your ideas and ideals.. Perhaps that should be an indication that your direction may not be what the country wants or needs. I find it exacerbating that all those people that complained about Acorn are OK with what is now going on. This should not be partisian. This should incense people on both sides of the aisle.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Repost.

Also, most likely scammers that have no political ties. They are trying to steal identities. Use your brain. And the search function.

bozack

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2000

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Correct in that this is a repost so I will try to shut it down

However, even if as you assume just looking for information, it is still intimidation and potential voter suppression...like you said, use your brain.
OP is here

http://forums.anandtech.com/showthread.php?t=2278438&highlight=florida+voter+letters
Please note that the original thread was started by a complete hack. Please note how the idea that this is somehow voter suppression aimed at Republicans is torn to shreds within the first few replies. Please note that the only people affected by this "voter suppression" would actually be illegal voters.

Status
Not open for further replies.