Florida Teacher Keeps Job After Telling Students Not To Date Anyone "Acting Like a N*****"

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
...And he looks exactly like I thought he would when I read the title:

5aa070322000007d06eb1014.png

Why do men who look like thumbs always have warn females against having relationships with black people? Jealous much?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...boys-not-worth-it_us_5aa051cde4b002df2c6064fb

A Florida middle school teacher will keep his job after an investigation found he used a racial slur in front of students more than once and told them not to date black boys.

David Swinyar, a 48-year-old math teacher at Kernan Middle School in Duval County, has also been accused by students of belittling them, confronting them in a “physically aggressive manner” and yelling at them, according to an investigation conducted by the Duval County School District.

He will face a 10-day unpaid suspension after the investigation found merit to all the complaints.
5aa0720a2000002d00eb1016.png

n October of last year, while teaching his math class, Swinyar had a conversation with students about the word “fuck” after he overheard it in his classroom.

“If my daughter was dating someone who used the ‘f’ word, I wouldn’t have any respect for that n****r,” Swinyar said, according to the report.

In the same conversation about dating, Swinyar used the slur again.

“If your boyfriend says bad things to you and/or treats you wrong, that means that he’s acting like a n****r,” he said, per the report. “You all should not be dating all these different African Americans [sic] boys because they are not worth it.”

Two dozen students in his class acted as witnesses for the report, and most agreed they clearly heard Swinyar say the word. Students said they were shocked, with one saying he wanted to “go on a rampage” after hearing the epithet. Black students called out Swinyar’s behavior.

“I never said that, but if I did, I am sorry,” he allegedly told students.

Swinyar defended himself further by saying he attends a black church, but then laughed and began mocking black preachers, students said.

5aa0728f1e0000fb077add1c.png

“He loves to talk about politics and Donald Trump,” one student told the investigator.

Students said Swinyar regularly berated them, yelling and calling them “idiots.”

“You are only enrolled in my class because you performed poorly on the standardized testing (FSA),” he allegedly told his class at one time.

One female student said she felt uncomfortable because the teacher allegedly “makes female students uncomfortable by staring at their breasts and other parts,” the report says.

After Swinyar used the racial slur during the October incident, a student in his class went to the school’s office to call his mother and tell her about what happened.

“Mr. Swinyar yelled at the student and called the student a liar,” the school’s office assistant told investigators. “He also snatched the phone away from the student.”

On Tuesday night, the Duval County School Board agreed to Swinyar’s 10-day suspension. Because of the “severity” of the incident, customary steps of issuing the teacher verbal and written reprimands were “skipped” in favor of the suspension, a spokesperson for Duval County Schools told HuffPost.

Swinyar’s suspension comes less than a week after another Florida teacher lost her job following a HuffPost investigation found she had a white nationalist podcast.

Swinyar did not return a call for comment from HuffPost.

In the report, one parent said there needed to be a “heightened awareness surrounding racial issues in the country as a whole” and that she “believes our school system should seek to provide a safe haven for our students.”

“Moreover, this is not the first racial incident between a teacher and a student at Kernan Middle School,” that the mother has experienced, she told investigators.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
I bet the average Trump supporter in America looks, feels, acts, and probably smells exactly like this teacher.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
After examining DSF's truthiness chart, I was surprised to find out that HuffPo is reported to be not truthy at all. I'm wondering, can somebody point out what part of this article is liberally biased and false?

All I see is accurate reporting backed up with many sources.

FerrelGeek

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2009
I bet the average Trump supporter in America looks, feels, acts, and probably smells exactly like this teacher.

Well coming from the guy that got a suspension for pretty much being willing to see people die as long as Mar a Lago got destroyed by a hurricane, I'm not surprised you'd have such a sub-human bigoted viewpoint about people who disagree with you.

But as for the subject at hand, that's truly deplorable. I can't believe he wasn't fired on the spot for saying that. And yes, he does look like something out of a Deliverance-style move. I hate when stereotypes of any sort are confirmed. :(

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Well coming from the guy that got a suspension for pretty much being willing to see people die as long as Mar a Lago got destroyed by a hurricane, I'm not surprised you'd have such a sub-human bigoted viewpoint about people who disagree with you.

But as for the subject at hand, that's truly deplorable. I can't believe he wasn't fired on the spot for saying that. And yes, he does look like something out of a Deliverance-style move. I hate when stereotypes of any sort are confirmed. :(

What is my "sub human bigoted viewpoint"?

I'm genuinely curious what a "sub-human viewpoint" would even resemble. Do you know of many whale viewpoints? Kangaroo viewpoints? I am not aware of any other species that have expressed their viewpoints in this universe.

Oh, I get it. You look like the dude in deliverance, support Trump, and you got triggered. I'm so sorry I shamed you by posting a picture of your twin :(

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Was about to comment until I saw it occurred in Jacksonville.
Will now comment using my Jacksonville translator I purchased back in the 90's.

He also allegedly called students dumb, yelled at students
“You are in my class because you failed the FSA"
He may be right if they failed the FSA

Once in front of adults snatched a phone away from a student who was calling his mother to complain about Swinyar’s behavior.
Students shouldn't be on cell phones in school.

“You should not be dating all these different African-American boys because they are not worth it.”
He's right. Age of consent is 18 in Florida and its not worth jail time
https://www.baezlawfirm.com/floridas-statutory-rape-laws-the-age-of-consent/

October of last year, while teaching his math class, Swinyar had a conversation with students about the word “fuck” after he overheard it in his classroom.

“If my daughter was dating someone who used the ‘f’ word, I wouldn’t have any respect for that n****r,” Swinyar said, according to the report.
As a parent, I wouldn't have respect for any youth using that sort of language either.

That's as far as I can go in one sitting
Had to take the translator off. Not sure what meth smells like but this translator might smell like it

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
What is my "sub human bigoted viewpoint"?

I'm genuinely curious what a "sub-human viewpoint" would even resemble. Do you know of many whale viewpoints? Kangaroo viewpoints? I am not aware of any other species that have expressed their viewpoints in this universe.

Oh, I get it. You look like the dude in deliverance, support Trump, and you got triggered. I'm so sorry I shamed you by posting a picture of your twin :(

man you spew a lot of hateful garbage. you are no better than the guy in the story.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I think his shirt clashes with his face much like Herman Munster modeling a pink thong.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
They're so oppressed. It's almost like we're the patriarchy or something.

SNC

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2001
...And he looks exactly like I thought he would when I read the title:

5aa070322000007d06eb1014.png

Why do men who look like thumbs always have warn females against having relationships with black people? Jealous much?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...boys-not-worth-it_us_5aa051cde4b002df2c6064fb
Could not agree more that this guy is a fucking idiot, but I'm having a hard time applying whatever filter needs to be used when there are so many prejudicial comments about someone who made prejudicial comments to be OK. You assued the race of a guy based on his comments, if the tables were reversed you would be screaming racist! And why is it that he would be jealous about a girl dating a black guy? You aren't trying to apply some stereotype to a race, or are you? If you are not part of the solution and all that jazz.

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000

Funny your worried about a teenage boy doing a normal thing and getting pussy. Didn't you even go as far as the teacher should be killed over it or some other such non sense. Then you approve of behavior like this from a teacher. Your a real genius there alpha.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Somebody give this teacher a gun already!

lol @ FL. And this is the type of troglodyte to get NRA-approval for sanctioned school murder distribution. And when armed, he wouldn't need to be dispensing advice like this. He could just proclaim judgments on his students via lead.