Florida authorities uncover pipe bombs, rocket launcher in white supremacist drug sting — dozens arrested

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
If it looks like a duck...

I like how the dedicated anti-Nazis "look like Nazis," therefore they are Nazis; while the self-proclaimed and very vocally proud actual Nazis (the confirmed always-Trumpers) "don't really look like Nazis" and it isn't really fair to call them what they claim they are.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Bless you heart attempting to defend your peeps by moving the spotlight. Seven year old information. Also any list that contains the Juggalos I don't take seriously.

1prophet just shitposts and runs. I've asked many times for more information on what meets this posters very high standards for acceptable groups/politicians. Never a response.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
I like how the dedicated anti-Nazis "look like Nazis," therefore they are Nazis; while the self-proclaimed and very vocally proud actual Nazis (the confirmed always-Trumpers) "don't really look like Nazis" and it isn't really fair to call them what they claim they are.

Calling actual Nazis Nazis makes them sad and forces them to do mean things because they are really very fine people. If we were nicer to them they would have voted for Hillary.