Flickr Sucks

13Gigatons

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2005
I set up the feature to upload photos by email but they never show up. Anybody else try this feature ?

It would be a very convenient way to send photos to Flickr.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
It's Yahoo...what do you expect?
I got this in my email today:

"Dear AT&T Yahoo! member,

AT&T and Yahoo! have a history of providing its members with award-winning, industry-leading Internet products and services at a great value.

For some time now, we've supported two photo services: AT&T Yahoo! Photos and Flickr. But even good things must come to an end. After careful consideration, we've decided to close AT&T Yahoo! Photos to focus our efforts on Flickr, the award-winning photo-sharing community that TIME magazine has called "completely addictive."

We will begin closing AT&T Yahoo! Photos later this summer. But don't worry ? starting September 21, 2007, we will begin moving your photos to Flickr, where you will enjoy a Pro account at no cost (valued at $24.95 per year), as long as you keep your AT&T Yahoo! service.

Your AT&T Yahoo! Photos account will continue to be available to you until we begin moving your photos to Flickr. You will receive an email when the move begins, and another one when it is complete.

Are you already a Flickr user? If so, you will now have access to Flickr Pro at no additional charge. Associate your existing Flickr account with your AT&T Yahoo! email address to automatically receive Flickr Pro access.

We look forward to continuing to provide you with industry-leading Internet products. For more details about this change to your service, please visit our frequently asked questions. "

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
Originally posted by: BoomerD
It's Yahoo...what do you expect?
I got this in my email today:

"Dear AT&T Yahoo! member,

AT&T and Yahoo! have a history of providing its members with award-winning, industry-leading Internet products and services at a great value.

For some time now, we've supported two photo services: AT&T Yahoo! Photos and Flickr. But even good things must come to an end. After careful consideration, we've decided to close AT&T Yahoo! Photos to focus our efforts on Flickr, the award-winning photo-sharing community that TIME magazine has called "completely addictive."

We will begin closing AT&T Yahoo! Photos later this summer. But don't worry ? starting September 21, 2007, we will begin moving your photos to Flickr, where you will enjoy a Pro account at no cost (valued at $24.95 per year), as long as you keep your AT&T Yahoo! service.

Your AT&T Yahoo! Photos account will continue to be available to you until we begin moving your photos to Flickr. You will receive an email when the move begins, and another one when it is complete.

Are you already a Flickr user? If so, you will now have access to Flickr Pro at no additional charge. Associate your existing Flickr account with your AT&T Yahoo! email address to automatically receive Flickr Pro access.

We look forward to continuing to provide you with industry-leading Internet products. For more details about this change to your service, please visit our frequently asked questions. "

"ps. thanks for all the free photo stock!" ?