Flamefests w/poll

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Unlike some people, I think flamefests are fun to read. I don't know why people complain about them so much. "BLAH BLAH BLAH Don't start another flamefest BLAH BLAH BLAH. "

Well for the n00bs, to start a flame fest, just start one of the following threads:

1. infantry (killing unborn babies)
2. On your mark, get set, GO! (races)
3. mirror image of DOG (GOD).

Oh, what's more interesting then flamefests are the YAGTs, unless its TGG that's posting them.

Edit: oh yeah, forgot 4. The flea's cousins (politics).

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
depends on topic. i'm generally too lazy to read really long threads tho.

amcdonald

Diamond Member
Feb 4, 2003
this thread sucks. um... god, and negroes... and also babies. these are all good things i think.

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
Originally posted by: pulse8
i'm generally too lazy to read really long threads tho.
If it's over 30 posts, I probably won't read it.

I'm the opposite, when I see over 30 posts, I have to see why so many people replied. I skip through most of it though. Only read the first few and last few postings.

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
I don't care for them. There's enough intolerance and stupidity in the real world without reading about more here.

waylman

Diamond Member
Apr 4, 2003
some are funny. for instance, anything about michael moore...all the gun toting yanks on the board get really riled up over him. funny stuff.

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
this thread sucks, you should have your nutz cut off by a (4)communist (2)asian (1)fetus and then burn in the (3)hellfires where you will be banished.

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
> 1. infantry (killing unborn babies)

Infantry means soldiers. Infanticide is the killing of newborns. The word I think you were looking for is feticide.

Your English teacher should be ashamed.

Encryptic

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
No, I personally think they're stupid unless the person in question roundly deserved to get flamed or if a flame is particularly funny and/or well-written.

GroundZero

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2002
Originally posted by: cheapbidder01
Unlike some people, I think flamefests are fun to read. I don't know why people complain about them so much. "BLAH BLAH BLAH Don't start another flamefest BLAH BLAH BLAH. "

Well for the n00bs, to start a flame fest, just start one of the following threads:

1. infantry (killing unborn babies)
2. On your mark, get set, GO! (races)
3. mirror image of DOG (GOD).

Oh, what's more interesting then flamefests are the YAGTs, unless its TGG that's posting them.

Edit: oh yeah, forgot 4. The flea's cousins (politics).

you forgot about starting RICE threads!
Rice will get you major flameage

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I enjoy the religion ones, for the most part, because there's wiggle room. Threads on abortion are usually too polarized for anything even resembling discussion.