First they purge their own party

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010
So this represents a significant escalation from the usual "RINO" rhetoric. Once they purge the GOP of all non-believers, they will turn their attention to liberals and anyone else they dislike.

This will be them busting down our doors next. I fully expect a "call to arms" tweet/video/statement in the next 5-10 years. What we're seeing today is also exponentially ratcheted up from even a couple of short years ago!

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
So this represents a significant escalation from the usual "RINO" rhetoric. Once they purge the GOP of all non-believers, they will turn their attention to liberals and anyone else they dislike.

This will be them busting down our doors next. I fully expect a "call to arms" tweet/video/statement in the next 5-10 years. What we're seeing today is also exponentially ratcheted up from even a couple of short years ago!

Pretty fucking reckless.

Can't really criticize Schumer for his rhetoric against the SCOTUS leading to a would be assassin, then turn around and put this out.

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010
Take this and the recent Texas GOP platform statement and just realize that we are full steam ahead.

Reactions: Leeea

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
I was just reading about this and, as disturbing and insane as it is, at least they're going after each other.

Reactions: Leeea

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
"How low can you go" is the best case scenario for Republicans right now. Whether these guys mean it or not, others take them seriously enough that they may end up on the wrong side of their own BS. All done by their own followers.

gothuevos

Golden Member
Jul 28, 2010