first baby born in free iraq....

biffbacon

Golden Member
Feb 22, 2003
I just saw a really cool thing on MSNBC. They showed an Iraqi woman and her newborn baby. The baby was the first baby born in the new free Iraq. The mother gave the child the name "George", after GWB...

I just thought that was pretty damn cool, and wanted to share it with you all

Yax

Platinum Member
Feb 11, 2003
But the war's not over yet. Still fighting and we haven't officially declared victory so can't be the first free baby born in Iraq yet.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: biffbacon
I just saw a really cool thing on MSNBC. They showed an Iraqi woman and her newborn baby. The baby was the first baby born in the new free Iraq. The mother gave the child the name "George", after GWB...

OMG! :Q

That's horrible. :p

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
We shouldn't be the ones to declare victory, though... The country is free (read: no longer subject to tyranical rule). We just haven't found the bastard to make sure he doesn't take over again.

Evadman

Administrator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: ffmcobalt
We shouldn't be the ones to declare victory, though... The country is free (read: no longer subject to tyranical rule). We just haven't found the bastard to make sure he doesn't take over again.

Don't look at me!

biffbacon

Golden Member
Feb 22, 2003
i just think its awesome... regardless of if the war is completely over or not, it says alot about how some of the iraqi people really feel.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
i just think its awesome... regardless of if the war is completely over or not, it says alot about how some of the iraqi people really feel.

So did the demonstration yesterday when the statue was taken down.

NTB

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2001

Poor kid...:p

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
Originally posted by: MacBaine
Yeah, he's gonna get his ass kicked in school

Yeah...Poor George is going to be pissed he didn't get a better, cooler name like "Mahraja Nibemi" or "Abuldala Lahime."

Warthog912

Golden Member
Jun 17, 2001

thx