First AMD Llano “A8-3800 Pictures and Benchmarks Exposed?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Topweasel

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2000
Wow, that is super slow SuperPI. Just did couple calculation for the heck of it and got 40.xx for the first try and 37.xx for the second try. And also have a virtual machine running while that happens.

By the way, is the graphics part fast? Been a while since reading the 3DMark scores and having hard time interpreting them.

The SuperpPi numbers are from a different person then the 3dmark ones. That one I don't trust just because they edit out models on the chip itself.

The 3dmark ones are from a guy showing his complete setup including a completely untouched CPU picture.

Drakula

Dec 24, 2000
The SuperpPi numbers are from a different person then the 3dmark ones. That one I don't trust just because they edit out models on the chip itself.

The 3dmark ones are from a guy showing his complete setup including a completely untouched CPU picture.

Not saying the SuperPi numbers and the 3DMark score came from the same person, was merely asking how well Llano scored on 3DMark since stopped keeping track with it back at 3DMark 2009 version, whichever version that came before the Vantage. And have yet to use it much it since then as well.

Topweasel

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2000
Not saying the SuperPi numbers and the 3DMark score came from the same person, was merely asking how well Llano scored on 3DMark since stopped keeping track with it back at 3DMark 2009 version, whichever version that came before the Vantage. And have yet to use it much it since then as well.
I just wanted to make that comment so they didn't get confused because all grimpr posted was the the screens without any other information. Didn't want people to automatically distrust one or or the other because they thought it came from the same guy.

As for comparison sake. Its been so long since I cared what my machine benched at, I have no idea.

Drakula

Dec 24, 2000
I just wanted to make that comment so they didn't get confused because all grimpr posted was the the screens without any other information. Didn't want people to automatically distrust one or or the other because they thought it came from the same guy.

As for comparison sake. Its been so long since I cared what my machine benched at, I have no idea.

Ah, noted. Was not trying to start anything, just clarifying the original questioning that is all. And yeah, it has been a while since last benching the most powerful video card in possession because it has been the same X1950 Pro for years since getting it. Have yet to get more powerful card due to less gaming on PC and cost.