Firefox extremely slow with Ebay - Please Help!

voodoo1694

May 24, 2004
I currently have Vista64 and the latest Firefox (3.5.3). I was uploading something on photobucket, and the browser crashed. I restarted the browser and all of a sudden Ebay was insanely slow. It slows down the entire browser and all my tabs to a total crawl -- I can't even do anything on other tabs while it's loading. It takes about 30 seconds for a page to load. I created a new profile and the story is the same... What the heck is going on? I use ebay for business and need it to work on Firefox. With other browsers such as opera, safari, etc it's fine, but I prefer firefox. Thanks in advance!

EnzoLT

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2005
i have the same problem. i thought i had a virus at first but other sites seem to load fine.

pcslookout

Lifer
Mar 18, 2007
Originally posted by: voodoo1694
I currently have Vista64 and the latest Firefox (3.5.3). I was uploading something on photobucket, and the browser crashed. I restarted the browser and all of a sudden Ebay was insanely slow. It slows down the entire browser and all my tabs to a total crawl -- I can't even do anything on other tabs while it's loading. It takes about 30 seconds for a page to load. I created a new profile and the story is the same... What the heck is going on? I use ebay for business and need it to work on Firefox. With other browsers such as opera, safari, etc it's fine, but I prefer firefox. Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the wonderful world of firefox and ebay!

Though if this really is a firefox issue totally this is crazy because I am really getting tired of all of these firefox problems Why can't it just work?

voodoo1694

May 24, 2004
OK I guess it just firefox then. Darn... I thought it worked prior to the crash but I guess not. Well, at least something isnt "wrong" with my PC. Thanks guys.

Chiefcrowe

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
what happens if you create a new user account in vista. does it still happen on that new account?