Info Firefox 93 Released

Chiefcrowe

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
I finally upgraded from 88 or 89 to this 93 version last night. Who thought having no distinction between tabs was a good idea? Bookmarks have a ton of space between them that could have been used to increase font size. The font looks smaller when clicking the lock icon and looking at the site info. Lots of wasted space between back, forward, home, etc. icons.

It does feel a bit faster and this must be a fairly stable bug free build since they haven't had and update in almost a month.

Chiefcrowe

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
I completely agree with you about the new tab design/layout. I don't see how it is better? Perhaps on certain themes it looks a bit better, not sure?!
I hope that changes back at some point.

I finally upgraded from 88 or 89 to this 93 version last night. Who thought having no distinction between tabs was a good idea? Bookmarks have a ton of space between them that could have been used to increase font size. The font looks smaller when clicking the lock icon and looking at the site info. Lots of wasted space between back, forward, home, etc. icons.

It does feel a bit faster and this must be a fairly stable bug free build since they haven't had and update in almost a month.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
I completely agree with you about the new tab design/layout. I don't see how it is better? Perhaps on certain themes it looks a bit better, not sure?!
I hope that changes back at some point.
Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like the "tabs". At least they moved "Restore previous session" back under History where it belongs. :)

Reactions: Chiefcrowe