Firefox 46 Released

stockwiz

Sep 8, 2013
Updated. It stopped applying my custom mouse scroll settings no matter what I changed them too until I create a new profile and migrated my account over to that one. Now all is well.

Ketchup

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2002
Is anybody's Firefox auto-updating to 46? Right now I am looking at two machines that are still at 45 and saying it is the latest version on the "about" page, so I am curious to see if it is something on my side.

Chiefcrowe

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
I've noticed that sometimes it takes a while for it to auto update between versions so I end up upgrading it manually.

TheRyuu

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2005
Is anybody's Firefox auto-updating to 46? Right now I am looking at two machines that are still at 45 and saying it is the latest version on the "about" page, so I am curious to see if it is something on my side.
I've noticed that sometimes it takes a while for it to auto update between versions so I end up upgrading it manually.

They often roll out the stand alone installer before pushing it to auto update. If there is a critical security update they may not have this delay I suppose. This is just speculation but perhaps it's just to ensure that nothing was broken by the update that they didn't catch in testing.