Fire and Ice Thermos Grill + cover for $104.99 shipped at Amazon!

GeneValgene

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2002
check your goldbox as well....

mine had an additional $20 off for the same product....so total came out to 84.99

zikronix

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2002
I called and said it disapperead from my gold box so they dropped the additional 19.00 and the free grill cover...stolen from chubby bill fold

joecool

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2001
wow, seems like a great price for a sweet grill - tons of happy customers on amazon. my wife is actually kind of jazzed about it - looks like a lot more fun to use than our old beat up colman. any body know how this puppy would do with pots and pans, like boiling water for coffee, or noodles & spaghetti sauce?

joecool

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2001
nobody has any thoughts about using this to heat stuff in a pot ... like water, chili, soup, etc?

vicdoc

Oct 21, 2001
I just ordered this grill. Even if you buy it from Walmart, it is about $150 for the grill alone, then there's the cover and tax... this deal is about a $75 savings.... picnic grilling here we come!

Edit: grill and cover came today, box was wet but grill seems fine. Great deal... wife said "what is that thing in the foyer? Doesn't seem like we need one of those..."

STotaro

Apr 27, 2004
I bought one of these last year from amazon for more, I think $125 or so for myself but my brother got married and I didnt have a present to give him so I just gave him this.

Now I get mine, already ordered the other day and shipped today.

As far as soup and pots, it should do the trick but the surface is not that big.

gard

Aug 24, 2001
Hi,

I bought this one too, but now am having second thoughts. No burner for open flame cooking, and now my wife says the new research on teflon says there are harmful chemical vapors emitted when non-stick surfaces are heated over a prolonged period. She is saying a non-stci grill would be the worst thing. Any thoughts?

gard

zikronix

Golden Member
Nov 12, 2002
tflon is hazordous when heated past like 300 degrees or something dont remeber exactly. Everything causes cancer. The sun, teflon, medicne, cleaning chemicals, second hand smoke, so sometimes does it even matter.

joecool

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2001
i jumped on it last night ... some guys at chubby billfold were saying there was also a goldbox coupon for another $19.50 off, just call customer support and say you forgot to use it. i called, now my grill is on the way, with free cover, for $85.00! i love the 'net!

btw, i'm going to test some pots on it, if it doesn't work it's off to ebay ... and i should make a profit!

thanks, guys,

joe

STotaro

Apr 27, 2004
got mine on friday, just set it up and its defective. the grill wont raise. that sucks since this thing weighs like 70 pounds.

i did an rma with amazon and they say i will be refunded for return shipping, does that mean i have to pay for it first? anyone have experience returning with amazon. i selected to have ups come pick it up.