Finnaly got around to taking apartment pics!!

Yzzim

Lifer
Feb 13, 2000
That projector is ghetto.

Any links to how it's done? Never seen that before.

The sheets r0x0rz

Jun 27, 2005
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahhahahahahahaha.... Best projector evAr!!!11! "Found" some spare parts in the media lab did ya? :laugh:

YOyoYOhowsDAjello

Moderator<br>A/V & Home Theater<br>Elite member
Aug 6, 2001

intogamer

Lifer
Dec 5, 2004
Originally posted by: YOyoYOhowsDAjello
Originally posted by: intogamer
I was expecting lumenlabs, not duct tape central ;) :p

Yzzim, some info to get you started on your ghetto project http://www.denguru.com/2004/11/13/supersize_your_tv_for_/

Dude that Divx of the Terminator is fricking badass

I think that's the 1080p enhanced wmv Terminator 2 on the eXtreme DVD.

Thats right. I didn't notice the WMV watermark.

Remembered it from here

Juice Box

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Yzzim
I was expecting lumenlabs, not duct tape central ;) :p

Yzzim, some info to get you started on your ghetto project http://www.denguru.com/2004/11/13/supersize_your_tv_for_/

That's awesome :Q

Where'd you get your projector, Juice Box?

Snagged it from ebay...but many schools in my area were giving them away for free (they got new ones over the summer, and threw out the old ones)....too bad I didn't find this out until AFTER i built the darn thing :p

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Even a slob like me might have moved the piles of stuff out of the camera shot so that those here might think that I picked up once in a while.

Juice Box

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Squisher
Even a slob like me might have moved the piles of stuff out of the camera shot so that those here might think that I picked up once in a while.

lol, guess I don't really see the point....so others will think I am tidy? Should I be caring what people on the internet think of my tidyness? :p

fuzzybabybunny

Moderator<br>Digital & Video Cameras
Jan 2, 2006
How's the sharpness/contrast/saturation of the projected image compared to a "real" projector?

Juice Box

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2003
Originally posted by: fuzzybabybunny
How's the sharpness/contrast/saturation of the projected image compared to a "real" projector?

It is actually pretty good...I've had a few people say "that's kinda fuzzy" with certain movies, and I tell them that if they want to watch it on a small, 20-some inch TV, then go ahead...big screen is big screen :p

Originally posted by: I Saw OJ
Looks like a pretty typical single males apartment. Just like mine :p

Haha, I actually live with 3 other guys....we are all somewhat clean, and are fine with it how it is...we usually clean up once or twice a week

CFster

Golden Member
Oct 16, 1999
"Fuzzy" would annoy the hell out of me.

I'd rather watch it on the small screen.

Zolty

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2005
how long have you been there, it looks like my place last year when we crammed 4 guys into 1000 sq ft.

Juice Box

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2003
Originally posted by: Noema
Is that Mario Kart 64?

None other! :cool:

Originally posted by: Zolty
how long have you been there, it looks like my place last year when we crammed 4 guys into 1000 sq ft.

We've been here since the end of August....it's a really nice place (which does cost quite a bit of $$ a month...sadly that's its one downside :p)