Finding my Win7 Product Key

ArenaNinja

Jul 7, 2007
Hello all. I have a copy of Win 7 Professional in a USB drive. I last installed this copy on my main Desktop, which had its hard drive fail entirely a few months ago. Dell sent out a replacement HDD which has Win 7 Home Premium, so I figured there's no need to re-install. I now have a desktop (well, my girlfriend does) that runs on Vista and I'd like to install Win 7. However, I got the software through MSDNAA, and it seems they've redesigned their website and lost track of all the software I got from them for free, and subsequently my Product Keys!

I now have a legit copy of Win 7, and no way to install it. It is not installed on any machines at the moment. Any suggestions leading to my installation of this software will be greatly appreciated!

zCypher

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2002
I'd say call Microsoft, there's a good chance they'll be able to help you out? Unless there's an email contact or "forgot your key" feature on the website somewhere but I dunno about that.

bluwing

Feb 1, 2003
Hi,

Download BELARC ADVISOR. It will give all the information on your computer. Keys included.

bluwing