Finally! The evidence I was looking for. The AWOL story finally proven false.

BaliBabyDoc

Lifer
Jan 20, 2001
hehe . . . unfortunately this whole episode isn't that funny. Even war opponents like myself are on the hook to pay for neocon nocturnal emissions. Domestic needs will not be met b/c the Treasury is empty . . . except for a catalog of IOUs. In the future, ALL our allies will require payment upfront. And Powell . . . who had at least the background to be a decent American President has torpedoed any such aspirations by aligning himself with the Bush Regime.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
The good news is there is strong proof of National Guard related production materials. :D

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: BaliBabyDoc
hehe . . . unfortunately this whole episode isn't that funny. Even war opponents like myself are on the hook to pay for neocon nocturnal emissions. Domestic needs will not be met b/c the Treasury is empty . . . except for a catalog of IOUs. In the future, ALL our allies will require payment upfront. And Powell . . . who had at least the background to be a decent American President has torpedoed any such aspirations by aligning himself with the Bush Regime.

Personally that this happened to him so easily confirms my long held opinion of him. I think the flaw that brings him down is the same one that got him where he was in the first place. A team player but no insight or concern for the nature of the team except for winning.