Final Solution to the Islamic Question. A joint strike idea.

Is this solution a good idea?

• YES

• NO

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011
What if The Russians, The US, Israel, UK and China. Get together and and plan a final solution to Islamic terrorism.
it
We could nip this problem in the bud easy, Use strategic nuclear weapons ie (Trident D2's W87 MIRV platform) etc.. and wipe out the middle east.

Once this objective is concluded, We divide the oil amongst the participants of the final solution program.

This would only work if the key nuclear powers all agree on the objective and in the use of strategic nukes.

Don't you think this would pretty much end all this mess with ISIS, terrorism etc.. and we can get back to business.

I'm going to hope you meant this sarcastically but, even if that is the case, it is NOT a good idea and NOT an acceptable post.
admin allisolm

Last edited by a moderator:

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Your solution is genocide. I hate the terrorists but you're suggesting killing hundreds of millions of people who are not terrorists.

Also your solution is incomplete, how do you deal with North Africa? The number of weapons required for your "final solution" would be significant and cause long term health issues to those you are intending to save.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
WHAT COULD GO WRONG? While we're at it we can kill all the poor to end poverty.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
1: No country has the stomach for that loss of life.
2: Russia and China wouldn't touch their allies / financial interests in the Middle East.

It's a pipe dream.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
2: Russia and China wouldn't touch their allies / financial interests in the Middle East.

It's a pipe dream.

Maybe a pipe dream to you but to me it's psychotic madness. The laws of war would allow the execution of anybody planning it by anybody else if they had the opportunity to prevent it.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Maybe a pipe dream to you but to me it's psychotic madness. The laws of war would allow the execution of anybody planning it by anybody else if they had the opportunity to prevent it.

It is the very enforcement of those "laws" against ISIS, which brings us to this subject. Plenty of folks want to fight fire with fire.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001

It's a pipe dream.
3: The U.S. wouldn't touch their allies / financial interests in the Middle East.

It's a terrible idea.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It is the very enforcement of those "laws" against ISIS, which brings us to this subject. Plenty of folks want to fight fire with fire.

What you are suggesting is to fight evil with evil. But if you do that it doesn't matter at all who wins. To fear defeat to evil to the extent you become it yourself is cowardliness. You have lost before you've begun. And if you win you have replaced one evil with a stronger one.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
What you are suggesting is to fight evil with evil. But if you do that it doesn't matter at all who wins. To fear defeat to evil to the extent you become it yourself is cowardliness. You have lost before you've begun. And if you win you have replaced one evil with a stronger one.

And you don't burn down a city because a building is on fire.

Dec 10, 2005
WHAT COULD GO WRONG? While we're at it we can kill all the poor to end poverty.
:whiste:

The sun beams down on a brand new day
No more welfare tax to pay
Unsightly slums gone up in flashing light
Jobless millions whisked away
At last we have more room to play
All systems go to kill the poor tonight

Gonna
Kill kill kill kill
Kill the poor tonight

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well, before we go and sterilize that area of earth, I'd like to hear from those terrorists themselves as to what they want the world to look like if they had their way first.

You know, to make sure they actually have global domination in mind or are simply out to create heaven on earth in a remote sand lot that's wayyyyyy over there where this black gooey stuff gushes out of the ground that, through the magic of alchemy, turns rural tribal chiefs into multi-billionares.

That way we can decide just how many megatons of neutron nuclear mayhem we need to apply and what dosage each individual sand patch and oasis needs to.........errr, disinfect properly?

And besides, the moment we unleash that radioactive kraken and free up all of that oil, the partners of that nuclear alliance that perpetrated that deed are then going to turn on each other and well, global warming is really going to take off in one big ball of glowing radionuclides. ;)

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
3: The U.S. wouldn't touch their allies / financial interests in the Middle East.

You know... I never considered our "allies" or interests over there. Mostly because my mind jumped straight to our enemies and I didn't realize the OP was speaking of the entire Middle East.

This subject is conflated by a desire to see ISIS (themselves genocidal) wiped off the map. Even then, I've a more practical military plan of action where we'd cut them up into tiny pieces and feed them to the locals. This is the part where I wish the poll was public - because even with my narrow focus I was not approving of carpet bombing to see the job done.

Broadening that context to include an entire reigion of the planet, I share the sentiment others have expressed here. In no gentler terms than "no !@#$ing way". A "final solition to Islam"? I guess I didn't take that literally.

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011

It's a pipe dream.

After the Middle East is flat, the spoils get shared amongst the us,Russia etc..

It's a win win.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
So, Islamic terrorist don't all come from the middle east. There have been thousands joining ISIS that lived outside of the middle east. So, unless you plan to kill 1.5 billion people, your plan would not work.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
After the Middle East is flat, the spoils get shared amongst the us,Russia etc..

It's a win win.

Especially for the suckers who have to go back to run the oil rigs in an irradiated waste land. I suppose you would send in prison inmates for that.

Of course after Pakistan fires a few nukes in protest and wipes out Israel, it could escalate a bit. Free radiation for everybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.