Final Fantasy VI has a release date.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Feb. 23rd.

And I don't care.
It looks ugly, just like all the other games, and it has nothing special in terms of extras. They really put no effort into these remakes. The only upside is its all 6 games with a similar visual style and they look OK if you dont know any better and dont have them on any other platform.

I really wish they would remake Dragon Warrior.
Or Crystalis.

OR THE LEGEND OF ZELDA!!!!!!

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
Eh, I'll just stick to the FF6 randomizer that I can play seamlessly on my phone or PC or SNES. It was recently updated to include a massive amount of new flags that can be set.

If anyone is interested.

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
Does anybody still even care about this series lol?
I'm more amazed that people still comment useless drivel like what you just said. The Final Fantasy series is still wildly popular and with everything from the 90s getting a reboot, it only stands to reason that this was coming - especially since most people regard FF6 and FF7 as the best games in the series.

Reactions: shortylickens

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
I liked them cuz of the stories, but eventually the stories got out of control. Especially when they went crazy with FF7. The majority of play time is just watching videos and cutscenes. Thats fine on the first play thru, but gets tiresome on replays. Also the Weapons take ridiculously long to beat, but since they are optional its not a big deal.