Film Quote Game.

Page 24 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

slayer202

Lifer
Nov 27, 2005
Originally posted by: WaTaGuMp
What the fuck am I gonna to tell him? "Hey, Jimmy. God said you owed another marker. He came to collect."

mystic river

GREAT movie

legoman666

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2003
"Look through the window, tell me what you see."
"I see the kingdom father, the whole of Stormhold"
"and?"
"My kingdom?"
"maybe, look up."
[gets pushed out the window, father starts laughing]

RightIsWrong

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2005
Originally posted by: yovonbishop
Originally posted by: legoman666
Originally posted by: Atomic Playboy
"Are you watching closely?"

The Prestige.

:thumbsup:

"In.. what waaayyy does the prison... symboliiiizeeee..."

Wow, for the life of me, I can't think of this one. Ferris Bueller's Day Off?

"The night was hot, wait no, the night, the night was humid. The night was humid, no wait, hot, hot. The night was hot. The night was hot and wet, wet and hot. The night was wet and hot, hot and wet, wet and hot; that's humid. The night was humid."

and from the same movie, different character:

"Criminals don't age, Lester. It's a common fact. Criminals and Dick Clark!"

Also, nobody has replied to my other one yet:

A: If he was such a patriotic American, why didn't he just report us to the authorities?
B: He decided to put his information to good use and make a little money out of it. What could be more American than that?

The top one is from the Billy Crystal and Danny DeVito classic "Throw Momma from the Train".

I think that you should have completed it and added....

Sultry.
What?
Sultry. The night was sultry.

mikeyes

Jan 26, 2005
Not that I'm complaining, but I usually don't like my filth this clean!
Whatta waste of two women!
I don't get it; the dirty parts were there yesterday!

mikeyes

Jan 26, 2005
So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door.

mikeyes

Jan 26, 2005
Fellas, last year I made 3 million dollars, but your 50 thousand was the most fun. Are you ready? Then let's go get 'em.

mikeyes

Jan 26, 2005
Well, would you like to hear me tell a joke?
Yeah. Yeah, we'd love to hear a joke from you.
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Go fuck yourselves.

mikeyes

Jan 26, 2005
On a similar note I must confess to you, I'm giving very serious thought... to eating your wife.

mikeyes

Jan 26, 2005
There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Originally posted by: mikeyes

Bachelor Party!

KT

legoman666

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2003
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Go fuck yourselves.

catch me if you can

legoman666

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2003
There are over 550 million firearms in worldwide circulation. That's one firearm for every twelve people on the planet. The only question is: How do we arm the other 11?

lord of war

mikeyes

Jan 26, 2005
Originally posted by: KeithTalent

Bachelor Party!

KT

mikeyes

Jan 26, 2005
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Go fuck yourselves.

catch me if you can

mikeyes

Jan 26, 2005

lord of war

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door.
Blow.

mikeyes

Jan 26, 2005
Originally posted by: clamum
Blow.