Fight Science

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sourceninja

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2005
Originally posted by: Horus
Two words...Bob Sapp. They need to show him hitting something, and it breaking into a billion pieces...like somebody's face.

Then they need to show him crying like a little girl. Because that's what happens when he fights good figthers.

Mar 22, 2002
Originally posted by: sourceninja
Two words...Bob Sapp. They need to show him hitting something, and it breaking into a billion pieces...like somebody's face.

Then they need to show him crying like a little girl. Because that's what happens when he fights good figthers.

Good fighters? Heck, it happens when he fights some people half his size. I can't stand watching him fight, he IS not a fighter in my book. Just an oaf who swings around.

StevenYoo

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2001

hahahahahahah qft

LordSnailz

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 1999
Originally posted by: SociallyChallenged

Good fighters? Heck, it happens when he fights some people half his size. I can't stand watching him fight, he IS not a fighter in my book. Just an oaf who swings around.

:thumbsup:

mrkun

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2005

Bob Sapp's an interesting person to talk about. He twice destroyed Ernesto Hoost, who's one of K-1's most successful kickboxers, but then after that seemed to quickly start going downhill.