ferrari vs civic (.ram)

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
hahahha. i'd like to see that civic turn a corner, it would probably fall apart. the ferrari would handle like a dream at high speeds...and the civic? well it would handle like sh*t. There's more to a car than how fast it can do the 1/4 mile :disgust:

damn ricers

OS

Lifer
Oct 11, 1999

<< i'd like to see that civic turn a corner, it would probably fall apart. the ferrari would handle like a dream at high speeds...and the civic? well it would handle like sh*t. There's more to a car than how fast it can do the 1/4 mile >>

heh, maybe you should go tell that the '60/'70s muscle car guys also.

urameatball

Platinum Member
Jan 19, 2001

<< That didnt sound like a ferrari engine.. it didnt sound like a 355 engine. Must be a replica. >>

that's what I was thinking. The real 355 engine would be much louder too.

Whisper

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2000
Reading the thread that the link is posted on, it seems that the Ferrari driver was half-gunning it the entire way. That'd explain the quiet engine.

Besides, a Ferrari gives you a nice horsey emblem; hondas just get an H. I'd take a Ferrari for that reason alone :)

Unless of course someone wanted to sell me a Ferrari emblem ON a civic. Now THAT's a mod worth buying, I tell you.

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< its a shame the video is such low quality.. and the ppl act like foos >>

no kidding..who was that idiot jumping in front of the camera. someone should have punched him out.